Chapter Fifty Seven

It was the night of the yacht party and if I'm being honest I wouldn't be fucking going if it wasn't for the fact everyone else was and I know I'd never live it down if I didn't so here I stood after a shower in the middle of my closet getting dressed the lights that were built into the closet spaces giving the whole room an dark ambience.

Pulling on black jeans, and V-neck dress shirt that I leave the top three buttons undone on, I walk over to the island in the middle of the room, and taking out a white gold Audamar Piguet Royal Oak before slipping it onto my wrist.

"Adrian, how do I look" Olivia asks rounding the corner in a black halter neck backless top, and a light grey skirt.

"You look perfect, also your going to have to do smokey eye looks more often they suit you really well" I say folding my sleeves up to my elbow.

"I will keep that in mind, Mr. tall dark and handsome".

I smirk, "I really am aren't I".

"Narcissist" she mutters.

"I mean you gave me the perfect opportunity".

Olivia doesn't say anything but I know she will have rolled her eyes.

Once I'm downstairs I choose a pair of shoes, and walk down the hallway to the East Wing of my home, going through the lounge, and the breakfast nook, to make sure I didn't leave the large multi pane sliding glass doors open.

"I think when it takes you a minute to walk across your house, your home is to big" Olivia says with a humoured smile, and I laugh.

"You like my big house, and I know you do".

"Sixty five thousand square feet, sure you're not compensating with your damn Palace all the way out here in the Hamptons".

"You should know I have nothing to compensate for, also it's just how this area is bigger means better always has been".

"Little billionaire competition for house size" Olivia muses, as we walk down to the garage.

"Yeah, pretty much" I say opening the doors and walking down to my chain of luxury vehicles.

"I was thinking we take the LaFerrari Aperta" I say unlocking the car, and walking over to the passenger side and lifting the gloss black door.

Once she's in she pulls on the door which closes a little harshly and she winces.

"It's an expensive car be careful" I breathe partially laughing because I've done that before.

"Shit, sorry" she says with an apologetic look.

"If it makes you feel any better I've done that before" I say pulling closed my door, and starting the car, the roof already stashed away.

"Did you damage the door?".

"I chipped the carbon fibre, and I then had to send it back to Ferrari and they replaced the entire door for me" I say driving up the ramp, and down the driveway.

"Only you would chip a door" Olivia teases as I pull out of the gate, and speed off.

"Trust me that was my thought in that moment" I say, as Nico joins, us with his 911 Turbo S.

"When is Mia's birthday?" Olivia asks.

"May twenty eighth" I reply, "mines the thirtieth of September, yours is the eighth of October, Nico's is October fifteenth, Hunter's is Novemeber second, Riley's April twentieth, and Ava's is June sixth".

"Oh wow, you retain alot".

"Remember, I had to be perfect" I say heading out onto the main road, and purposely flooring my car, with Nico attempting to catch up, but even in a car that I even consider fast he wasn't catching up to me".