Chapter Thirty Four

Adrian Winters

The plane moved towards the private terminal, before stopping in front of one of the two dozen hangers.

I then unbuckled my seat and stood walking down the hallway to get Olivia's bag.

Entering the room that I had carried her into I notice that she had zipped up and packed her bag before she had returned to the main cabin.

I picked up the bag and walked out of the room to see her walk towards the door and down the stairs towards a black Mercedes Benz GTR Pro.

"Only you would have a sports car delivered for you when you got off a plane" Olivia comments as we both get off the plane.

"I will only drive you around in the best bellissima".

"How German of you".

I laugh, because she isn't wrong.

"Yes indeed, a German speaking Italian that doesn't add up" I say putting the car in drive and pulling away from my jet.

"Your bilingual, there's your excuse" Olivia adds and I just smirk, we drive through London as rain beats down on us, and I drive through Earling towards Finchley.

As we enter Knightsbridge the houses seem to get more discreet and hidden behind tall hedges and steel gates.

"Oh this seems perfect for you just your neighborhood" Olivia says.

"That's why I live here" I say pulling up to a modern solid wood panel gate that opens and I drive through before pulling around the center of the Herringbone Venetian stone slab driveway, to where eleven other cars are parked.

"I though you only owned thirty cars, I count forty-two now" Olivia says looking at me quizzically.

"That was for the New York area, I excluded my two other homes" I say unlocking the car and getting out.

"I mean there are worst hobbies and addictions" she says looking over the line of cars.

"Yes there are and I subscribe to car addiction, and coffee addiction".

"I want to drive your 911 Turbo" Olivia days looking at the shiny all black car.

I then notice she's being serious and I laugh, "hell no, you will end up in an accident, and before you say I let you drive my SLR and my 488 GTB I was in the car with you" I then pick up her bag and walk inside which much to the worlds surprise is white with black vinyl wood flooring.

"Who are you and what have you done with Adrian Winters this isn't all black" she says teasingly and I look at her amusement easily shown on my face because I do have more then just black for a colour palete I just don't often use it.

"It's still me Livi" I say and carry her bag upstairs to the largest of the guest bedrooms which was across from mine.

I then walk downstairs to find her walking through the house.

"When did this house get built?".

"Nineteen forty-five, it was rebuilt after a German V2 Rocket attack, the renovation was done four years ago" I say watching her run her hand over the countertop.

"How often do you come here".

"Christmas every year, it was my birthday present to myself when I was sixteen" I say.

"Why do I feel like you have brought me to places that no one else has seen" she says stopping to look at me.

She looks concerned Winters, be honest.