Chapter Sixteen

It was the day of the Halloween Masquerade Ball, and I can honestly say I'm freaking out it's been a month since I've met Olivia, and in that time we have both learned so much about each other. The only thing she doesn't know about me is what I did as a coping mechanism for my parents deaths, and I really don't want her to.

I'm standing in my closet in the mirror my hair is done, and a slate grey Armani three piece suit, I also have a Rolex Daydate on my wrist.

The boys are not at my house getting ready for once, they're all doing that at their houses.

I then go downstairs into my kitchen and pull out the key to my Pagani Huayra BC, and walk to the front door before putting on a pair of black Oxfords.

I then double check that my black tie is straight, and step out the front door locking it, and putting it in a interior jacket pocket. I then walk down to my car, and get in, I don't have very many things I prefer this is one, I would drive this car everywhere if I could but it's one of the cars I keep as private from my school as I can.

Closing the gull wing door I start the car which because of the Tempesta package on all my Pagani's it starts and let's out a loud growling crackle, before I drive away, I promised to pick Olivia up from her house saying that she would know it was me.

The drive is also rather nice, while I listen to music and as I enter Brooklyn Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys is coming through my speakers while, I sing along to the words.

As the song finishes I pull down Olivia's street, and park out front, before getting out of the car, and leaning on the expensive black gloss carbon body of my car.

Bellissima

I'm here, I'll be the dark handsome guy in a suit
Read 8:35

I see you I'm coming downstairs now
Recieved 8:36

Your chariot awaits
Read 8:37

How cliche, also you are a handsome dark guy in a suit
Recieved 8:38

Was that a compliment bellissima?
Read 8:39

It was Adrian
Recieved 8:40

Thank you Livi, as bad as this will sound that's my first one in a while
Read 8:41

Well I'm glad I changed that
Recieved 8:42

Also putting on my shoes
Recieved 8:43

I then close my phone, and put it in my other jacket pocket before the front door opens and out steps Olivia in an off shoulder mermaid blue velvet backless dress, along with a black lace mask that conveniently matches mine.

I did send the dress not the mask. But none the less she looks nothing less then breathtaking.

"Dio aiutami" I mutter as she walks down the stairs.

"Hi Adrian" she said and reaches for the lapels of my suit but seeming hesitant.

"You can touch me Olivia" I say.

She then places a velvet blue rose that matches her dress on my left lapel, before smoothing the jacket.

"Thank you, also you look amazing" I say and she blushes.