Chapter Thirty One

The rest of the day passed faster then usual.

Me and Olivia now walked out towards my car hand in hand and though we weren't officially a couple though everyone teased us about it.

"Its been nearly three months and you two are getting closer by the day" Riley mused.

"Watch they'll come back from London a couple" Ava commented

I sure hope so.

"I could say the same about you and Ava" I say opening my door.

"That's what happens when your good at finding a significant other, Hunter couldn't find one to save his life" Riley remarks

"Oh just wait it'll be the last person we think, and he'll go crazy looking for her" I say, and both Ava and Riley just laugh while nodding.

Me and Olivia get into the car, and I back up before driving away towards the Hamptons.

I then hit the volume button and one of my favourite songs begins to play.

Me and Olivia sang along to it as we headed further out towards my house.

After forty minutes of driving we reached my house, and went down the driveway, before I parked in the garage.

"I'm thinking tommorrow I'll come get you in the Rolls Royce Cullinan" I say regarding the solid black SUV.

"Sounds like a practical twist to the usual coupe" Olivia says regarding the car.

"That is very true, and to think I try to convince myself by buying daily drivable cars I say my garage is practical" I say with a laugh.

"If you could choose just one brand of cars for your garage what would it be?".

"Porsche, their the best rated luxury car brand in the US".

"Why do I think you own a few".

"Six I think" I say before doing a quick count, and nodding, "yup six".

"I'm not surprised six seems like a common number of cars from the same brand for your garage" Olivia said as she pushed open the front door.

"You're not wrong" I say taking off my shoes and walking to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything for food, I don't know if your mom wants you staying here for the night".

"She says she wants me home but she also said she would come get me at seven".

"So I have until eight at night to spend with you" I say.

"Yes you do, also what about Lipton soup I won't make you be fancy" Olivia suggests walking towards my pantry.

"Top shelf, you might need a stool" I say as I pull out a pot and set it on the stovetop. I then pour water in it and boil the kettle to shorten the time.

After five minute and the water boiling without Olivia coming out of the pantry I walk over to the doorframe to see her looking at it.

"Need help Livi?".

"Nope I got it".

I raise my eyebrows at her response.

"You don't seem to".

She then gives me one of her glares and I smirk.

"You are aware you look cute when glaring right", as a response she rolls her eyes at me and jumps but still can't reach it.

Laughing again I walk over to her and pick her up by her waist so she can reach.

"Thanks" she says blushing.