Chapter Fifty Three

Olivia Thorne

I woke up late the next morning, before sitting up and running my eyes as the Spring sun assaulted them long before I was ready for it.

Go away sun.

Walking over to the small bag I brought I pull out my clothes and walk into the bathroom to see a sticky note on the bathroom counter top.

Bellissima, good morning, I am going to first tell you that you can use as much water as you need this boat has a 500 Gallon hot water tank, just keep in mind that the others might still need a shower.

-Adrian-

Only Adrian would be both generous and considerate in the same hand written note.

Throwing out the note, I climb into the shower and quickly wash before getting out and dressing.

As I push open the sliding door of the bedroom I see all four boys at the counter talking quietly.

He's telling them, that was fast, though he's not one for procrastination.

Slowly walking over I see them all look at me then back at Adrian as if asking for confirmation.

"She already knows" he says and returns to cooking blueberry pancakes.

"Mate why didn't you tell us?" Nico asks.

"I've always been considered the kid with zero problems, that only changed because of those events. You three are my family, same as Mia, Ava, and Olivia. Because mine weren't really home, and my sister lives in LA" Adrian says taking a sip of coffee.

He has a grade A coffee addiction.

But so do I.

I then pour myself a cup of coffee and when I turn around all three boys are bro hugging Adrian while he stands there.

"Alright get the fuck off of me" he sighs, and they all laugh.

These four are different and the same.

"You don't have a tube would you?" Hunter asks.

"I have four this was meant to be a party boat for the group" Adrian replies.

"Wait where?" Riley asks standing excitedly.

"Front of the boat the two deck compartments by the front mast.

"The pattern goes from the top middle around the edge then to the middle dot".

Riley rushes off and I almost see Adrian smirk at his friends antics.

"Go wake up Ava, and Mia please, they slept in the same room" Adrian says pointing to the closest room to the kitchen's curved counter with four cushioned stools.

"I'll go get them" I offer walking off toward the door, and pushing it open to see both of them asleep.

And I thought I slept in.

"Mia, Ava" I say walking over to them.

Neither of them stir so I say it a bit louder and nothing happens, so I gently shake Mia awake, which seems to work before I do the same to Ava.

"Who the..." she mutters into her pillow.

"Ding dong it's the devil's mistress" I muse and they both look at me.

"Oh, hi Olivia" Mia says.

"Breakfast is ready" I say picking up the mug of coffee I had set on Mia's nightstand before walking out of the room.