Chapter Sixty Two

Tonight is the night of Junior Prom, though it is prom none the less.

I'm standing in my closet in a black three piece Dormeuil Vanquish II suit, along with a Audamar Piguet Royal Oak on my wrist.

We all said we would go in pairs, the group also planned a surprise for Nico and it wouldn't surprise me if he finds out prematurely but I also wouldn't care, it's about the execution of our reveal.

I then walked out of my bedroom going down to the kitchen, to get the key for my Pagani Zonda Cinque.

As I walked down the steps of my house I looked up to see a cloudless sky with millions of stars shining above me.

I then pull myself from looking at the sky since I know there is a certain amount of time I have to get to the building where Junior Prom is being held.

Quickly getting into the car, I drive out of the garage before speeding off towards Olivia's house.

When I get there I park in front of her home, and get out before walking up the steps. I then knock twice on the door and Faith opens the door letting me inside.

"Good evening, Faith" I say as I step inside her home.

"Hello Adrian" she says with a smile in her face.

"How are you?" I ask stepping into the living room.

"I'm good, Olivia will be down in a moment she was just doing some final touches on her makeup".

I'm going to be speechless I can already tell.

"I have zero issue with waiting for her" I say, right before I hear a door close before she descends the stairs.

When I catch sight of Olivia I can't breathe all I can do is take in how perfect she looks, she's wearing a mermaid style black velvet backless dress with a halter neckline, around the middle is a swarovski crystal decorative belt that matches the one that was at the top of the collar of the dress. But that wasn't what made me stop breathing it was how she looked absolutely radiant, to the point that if I died right now from lack of oxygen I would go peacefully.

"Olivia, you look absolutely incredible" I say. Her hair was curled and pulled over her right shoulder, she also had burgandy lipstick, and a smokey eye look duplicating the one she had wore on the previous fancier outing we had.

"I added bronzer that's it. I don't do foundation".

"Regardless of if you wear makeup or not, you would look perfect" I say, and I see a blush form on her face.

"You two have a Junior Prom to attend, have fun" Faith says and we start to the door, Olivia then walks out  before I can put my shoes on.

"Adrian" I look up at Faith. "Take care of her".

"I always will" I say looking her in the eye so she knows I'm being honest.

When I walk out Olivia is standing by the curb with a smile on her face.

"I better make sure I don't leave your side someone might try and make a move" Olivia says looking me up and down.

"You know as well as I do that my heart is yours, no one could change that" I say opening the gull wing door, and helping her into the car, because of the fact the curb is almost even with the side of my car, and her dress I realize is form fitting.

"That's good also, thank you" Olivia says smiling up at me.

I then close her door and get in the driver side, before closing my door and driving away.

As we drove away we listen to music singing along to the words, under the New York lights.

I still can't believe I have almost known Olivia for a year, a little under four months from now will be the day I met her.