Chapter Twenty Four

In typical me fashion I am waking to my garage with both Olivia and Kate following as we all decided we would go see Mia and Nico.

I walked across the garage towards a grey Ferrari F12 TDF.

I then open the driver door and get into the car, also lucky for me this is one of the better gas mileage cars I own.

"I'm taking the Bentley" Kate says as she got into my black Bentley Continental GT.

Olivia then got into the passenger seat of my TDF and I started the car.

We then pull out of my garage, and drive away towards Nico's mansion.

"I like your car collection it's so varied, like you pretty much have every brand of car that is associated with success"

"That I do" I say as my sister followed behind us.

When we reached Nico's house and parked, we then all walk up to the front door and I knock before it opens and Mia welcomes us inside.

Both of their parents are in the living room smiling and laughing, and I immediately know that Kate is more affected by it then me just because she didn't get that extra year knowing our parents were around, even though they were almost never home.

"Hi Adrian, hi Olivia. I take it that this is Kate" Nico says walking over to us and I can see the almost subliminal knowing between my sister and my closest friend.

"Hi Nico" Kate says and it confirms my suspicion.

"You two know each other?" Nico's mom Aurora said.

Kate turns to Aurora.

"Yes we met by accident actually, when Adrian was getting his things on day over summer I met him, and we have been talking since then".

I must be psychic because I was sure this was what was going on between Nico and my sister.

"That sounds like a nice way to meet".

"I agree" I say leaning on one of the pillars along a balcony that was similar to my own house, their home was however much smaller then mine.

"I mean we met because Riley forced us to" Olivia says.

"Very true, and yet we went from being awkward around each other to spending most weekends together".

"I probably spend more time at your house then my own" Olivia says.

"That you do, hell you stay so often your room has been decorated by you".

Kate then looks between us.

"Which bedroom is that?".

"Second master" I reply, and she just looks at me. "What?".

"You never let anyone stay in that room" Kate comments.

"Yup because it causes a dispute between the boys, and Olivia is over when they are not".

My sister nods.

"Sounds like your just setting up time alone with her" Mia comments making Olivia turn crimson.

"We just like privacy" I say playing off the comment, something that is likely from growing up around the boys my whole life.

"Yeah but to do what?" Kate asked with a sly smile.

Olivia laughed lightly.

"Watch movies, make cookies, I've driven a few of his cars though the SLR McLaren was the most fun".

Kate smirked.

"He has four which one".

"Grey on black" Olivia said.