Chapter Fifty Eight

In the months following the yacht party school became increasingly filled with our group spending hours after school at one of our houses often mine, today was one of those days where it happened in the morning.

"Nico how the fuck do you calculate a wave" Riley asked pulling on his hair.

"Speed of light over frequency it's not that difficult" Nico says, walking over to where Riley sat while me and Olivia had already helped Hunter figure out a few things but not much, Riley wasn't even paying attention that much in class apparently, so Nico was pretty much teaching him everything all over again.

"But I don't know what to do" Riley exclaimed.

"I can't help him" Nico says, "he's a dumbass".

"Thanks" Riley muttered.

I bite back the scoff that was threatening to come out, and just watch from my spot on the couch.

"I'll help you Riley" Olivia says getting up from beside me and walking over to him, explaining to him step by step how to do a wave until he has it, then being Olivia she wrote out four other equations and got him to do them to be absolutely sure he knew what he was doing.

Only Olivia would have the patience to teach Riley.

"Holy shit I did it" Riley yells, and Olivia covers her ears but is smiling none the less for how excited Riley gets over random things.

"I need coffee, and to take a shower" I mutter, and walk over to my coffee machine, to get my morning fix.

"What kind of coffee did you even make?" Hunter ask".

"Vanilla espresso" I say reading off the container of coffee beans.

"Oh that's mine, I brought it here" Olivia says walking over to my staple shaped island.

I glance up at her, as the coffee begins to fill up my cup.

"And why did you do that bellissima?" I ask giving her a curious expression.

"I've been spending lots of nights at your house, I also have my own closet, and half of the bed, so I thought I'd bring my favourite coffee too".

"She's already fifty percent living here, damn you two made short work of that" Mia remarks.

"Something like that" Olivia says, and I smirk.

"Speaking of coffee, when do you work?" I ask looking pointedly at Olivia.

"I have a shift tonight, all the days I can't come here I've been working" she says.

"So incase you missed that Olivia works for her money, I'm lazy and inherited mine" I say, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Yes but you also don't keep it all, your philanthropy portfolio is massive" Olivia says.

"What does she mean?" Riley asks.

"Adrian gave away nearly two hundred seventy five billion dollars" Nico says, having already began reading on my couch.

"Your worth eighty billion though" Hunter says, and I roll my eyes.

"There's something called a trust fund you have one, mine would have given me and my sister our parents money, and stake in Winters Group".

"Makes sense".

"Exactly" I say finishing my coffee, something that has always surprised my friends how coffee will disappear when given to me.

"How does that not burn the shit out of your throat?" Ava asks.