Chapter Twenty One

Adrian Winters

Sunday night came faster then I expected mostly because me and Olivia watched movies most of the day and made ginger snap cookies.

Now I am carrying her bag downstairs and into the entryway of the penthouse.

"This was fun I enjoyed staying here" Olivia says slipping on her shoes.

"You're welcome here any time, all you have to do is ask" I say as the doors slide open and we step inside.

"I might take you up on that" she says and I smile while laughing out air.

When the elevator car stops and the doors open we walk away back towards my Rolls Royce, because she did agree to stay the night mainly because the idea of racing intrigued her and I wasn't surprised in any way.

She looks like an innocent and gentle girl which in many ways she was, but she also liked going fast, and living in the world me and the group did but she was also incredibly self aware and didn't let any of us spoil her I'm really the only one who could get away with it.

She then got into the Wraith, and I started the vehicle before getting in and buckling the seat. I then drive out of the garage, and out into the streets of Manhattan.

Olivia then hits play on my phone, before beginning to sing along to GFY by Dennis Lloyd.

We again sing all the way back to the Hamptons, and as we drove I eventually placed my hand palm up on the centre console before she placed her hand in mine.

Why don't you tell her that you like her Winters?

Because I'm a close friend at most, and I don't exactly want to overload her with to much information in one weekend.

When we get back to my house I pull up to the garage and park in its chosen spot before I leave the doors open mainly because we will be coming back.

I unlock my house after going up the stairs, every time I look at my house I realize how big it is I never did before but I know it is not many people have a fucking thirty five thousand square foot house.

Olivia then took it up to her room, and came back downstairs with my old bomber on, though I don't care if anything she actually looks pretty cute in the black and red bomber

We both then go back out to the garage, with me in black jeans, shirt, and a leather biker jacket, as I come down the stairs where she is already standing.

"Nice jacket, it suits you" she says, as I slip on a pair of black Jordan 11's.

"So does that bomber, you look cute in it".

She then blushes and I smile, it's one of my favourite things how this beautiful girl can blush so much from the simplest things.

When the hell did my life decide pretty brunettes were allowed in it.

I then lock my front door before me and Olivia walk to my garage and over to one of four Koenigsegg's that I own. More specifically my Agera RS.

"Adrian is that what I think it is?" Olivia asked as she walked to the passenger side.

"Yes it is" I say opening the door which came out and the up vertically, though the more technical name is dihedral synchro helix doors.

"Aren't these one of the most expensive cars in the world?".

"Yes it is" I say getting into the car and closing the door, before Olivia did the same. I then watched her take in the Audi R8 styled interior.

"I like this car".