Chapter Eighteen

Adrian Winters

I had already gotten back to my house, and changed into jeans, a V-neck, and a Volcom hoodie, before walking downstairs before locking my house through my phone, and walking down to my chosen car a Rolls Royce Wraith.

I then get in and drive away towards Olivia's house. I also have my music pretty high because even though I am fully paying attention to the road, the music makes the forty-five minute drive more enjoyable.

As I turned into Brooklyn I realized that I had let myself open up to someone faster then I had anyone else. The boys will have a hell of a time when they learn that I like Olivia.

Pulling up in front of her house I get out of the car, and walk up the stairs, before knocking.

When the door opened I found Olivia dressed and ready, with her bag on the stairs.

"Hi... you look different" she says, and I smirk, she has stayed at my house before but I don't often wear hoodies, even though I do actually wear them when I'm alone at home.

"In a good or bad way?".

"Good, you don't look bad ever".

"The same applies for you, you know" I reply, and she smiles at me.

Suddenly a cough disturbs us and Faith stands smiling at the two of us fondly as she leans in the living room doorway.

"Have fun you two, Olivia..." Faith trails off and gives her a look, before Olivia nods.

Whatever conversation they just had I'll probably end up finding out sooner or later.

"We will she'll be perfectly safe I promise" I say before picking up Olivia's bag and walking back to the door.

"Just tell me if she falls asleep Sunday night" Faith said.

"I will" I say with a nod before me and Olivia walked down to the car and put her bag in the trunk before looking at her.

"Observing my Wraith" I say opening the door and getting into the driver side.

"Its a little elegant don't you think".

"No, you deserve the best so I will drive you around in the best".

She then gets into the car, and I buckle my seat before closing the door and driving away.

"I've officially been in cars I never thought I'd see in person" Olivia says.

"Well now you can say you have" I say with a smirk before getting onto the Brooklyn Bridge.

"That I can" she says, "what were you listening on your way to get me?".

It sounded more absentminded then an actual question and she hits play.

We both then begin to sing in a duet as the car passes through Manhattan, which likely isn't the picture people get when they see a Rolls Royce, they likely picture an older gentleman with a chauffear not two teenagers singing in the front seat of the car.

As we enter Midtown, I point to where my penthouse is, and I can see the shock on her face.

"You live all the way up there?".

"It's the highest levels of the building, I own the top two floors" I say, "I also had them renovated to suit me".

"Let me guess grey and black" Olivia says.

"Close. Black and white".

"Of course its black, what else would it be for you".

I laugh as we pull up to my private garage and down into the garage where we are greeted by ten cars, I then park at the far end considering the garage is built for twenty cars I just refuse to buy more.