Chapter Forty

The next morning when I woke up I went to sit up in my bed but a weight stopped me so I looked to see that Olivia was asleep next to me.

Right.

Last night we had stayed in my room and watched Anastasia as chosen by Olivia.

Rolling onto my side I began to move the hair that had fallen on her face to that I could see her face.

Even when she is asleep she looks perfect.

As I move the hair behind her ear she inhales deeply breaking the pattern that she had been breathing in and opened her eyes.

"Good morning bellissima" I say smiling at her.

"Good morning Adrian, sorry for falling asleep in your bed" she says looking down at my chest and I watch her blush.

"Its fine, also enjoying the scenery" I tease.

"You're not scenery" she says meeting my eyes.

"So you were looking at me" I muse, and she tries to shove me but I catch her wrists before she can touch my chest.

"Sorry" she whispers and I can hear the sincerity in it.

I remind myself that it's new for her and that she is also trying to get me comfortable with actually touching,

"It's alright" I say getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to shower.

When I come out I pull on black pants and turtleneck shirt, while also grabbing a grey blazer.

I then go downstairs to find that Olivia had started cooking, and was partially through making pancakes while dancing to the music before she turned around to move a cooked pancake to a plate of them and jumped slightly on seeing me.

"Jesus Adrian you're quiet" she says and I just smirk".

"Yes Olivia I am" I say walking around the counter to the coffee machine where I quickly pour myself a mug and walk away to the end of the counter.

"So what's the plan for today?" Olivia asks flipping a series of pancakes.

"Presents, then we go home" I say sipping my coffee.

"Which one".

"Penthouse my mansion is being renovated" I reply.

"Renovated?".

"Before we left I also bought the two surrounding properties to my house, to build extensions to my already massive house, which includes a separate building for my security detail, and a helipad, so we will be going to Manhattan" I say.

"I see, so now how big is your property".

"The house will not be twice as big, my garage is being extended, an additional four bedrooms six baths will be built, there will be a gym, private theatre, minibar, and pool table. Along with a breakfast nook, and a gazebo built along the pool side, there will also be a basketball court, and tennis court, my front yard I wanted turned into a fire pit area for everyone, should the group choose to come over".

"Any exterior design changes?" she asked and I could tell she was trying to visualize it.

"I'm having black roman brick placed on my house at a two foot height, along the entire exterior. So I will be living in my Penthouse for the next three months while they pretty much double the size and value of my property".

"That's your way of celebrating by spending money".

"No my way of celebrating is that when we get back to New York, I am taking you to my Penthouse just not by car" I say pulling out my phone, and finding my top bodyguard.