Chapter Forty Four

Adrian Winters

Two weeks have passed since me and Olivia returned from Paris.

Word had travelled fast at Thornbrook along with through the media such titles as Billionaire King And Queen, Heir To Winters Family Fortune Taken, Billionaire Philanthropist Adrian Winters With Girlfriend and so forth, I had also made sure Olivia's personal information besides her name were kept hidden from the Media I didn't want her being followed by paparazzi, and media crews all day everyday, I also knew that it would only take a week in this big city before it was quiet.

Today was that day, but at Thornbrook it was very different.

Parking my Bentley Continental GT I got out of the car, and locked it before the boys, and Ava all pulled up.

"Adrian why does there have to be five months left of school" Hunter groaned.

"I'd change that if I could, also can we keep Olivia clear of Nico's latest discovery I don't want her freaked out" I say looking between my group of friends.

Nico had pin pointed Demetri and my ex gang in West View, but the issue was that NYC was so massive that it took forever before the police moved on the by then previous location.

"Adrian, she's going to have to be told eventually" Riley points out.

"And if they get into Midtown, I'm sending her and her mother to the Bahamas until they're caught, I'll even alert her mom the reason and that only once they are far as hell away from here is she told" I say sharply, "I don't like doing this either but the longer I can keep those fuckers from Olivia the more time NYPD has to catch them".

"What if they find her?" Ava asks

"You've met me" I reply.

"Adrian can shut NYC down he can all but make the country stop" Nico says pulling his coat around himself.

"Let's not bring up my power please Nico" I say watch a familiar white Porsche pull up next to my black Bentley.

Olivia then climbs out of her car, and walks to me before I meet her half way and hold her frame in my arms before giving her a kiss.

"Good morning bellissima" I sat smiling lightly down at her.

"Good morning Adrian, also you have snow in your hair" she points out.

"Leave it, it can sit up there" I say letting go of her.

"You two look happy to see each other" Mia says.

"I am" Olivia says with a smile that could light up the whole world.

"We should get to class" I say looking over my shoulder at Olivia and seeing a black Land Rover Defender with tinted out windows drive by slowly parking at the corner of a street that can see the student parking lot, and my instinct says something isn't right about that vehicle.

As we walk into the school I notice the usual stares but none of them are malicious not anymore, though that might be because people have learned that Olivia isn't going anywhere, and we all were trying to clean up our images as pressure would increase in the coming year and a half for us to appear more civil and mature so that we were ready to take on the family business. Something I had zero say in as I was the listed heir for the position of CEO and right now my company was private as it would have to go through me to have the company made public even if I was still a high school student.

Thank God my parents had detailed wills.

I can't imagine what people would do with WGI had they been given free reign. Winters Group was massive the biggest International Group in the world, and had stayed there for the past twenty years, using various profit spikes in different sectors to boost sixteen private subsidiaries within the company.