Chapter Sixty One

Adrian Winters

It's been a few weeks since the dinner me and Olivia had, I had originally planned something extra for her but it wasn't completed yet and so today is when I will give her it.

Walking down to my garage I scan the  U shaped line of cars before settling for my Veyron Supersport.

I quickly get into the car, and start it, before driving out into the overcast weather of the Hamptons that was currently sprinkling rain over the whole of Southampton.

As I reached Olivia's house, I parked and got out of the car before leaning on the hood with my sunglasses on, and pulled out my phone to message her.

Bellissima

Hi I'm here
Read 8:08

Alright, I will be down in a moment
Recieved 8:09

And I will be waiting
Read 8:10

After another minute Olivia walked out the front door, and down the stairs in black jeans, ankle boots, a cropped cream turtleneck, and round glasses.

"Damn girl I gotta get that number" I say making her blush, and look down.

"You don't look to bad yourself" Olivia says before I lift her head and give her a chaste kiss.

"Good morning bellissima" I say with a small smile.

"Good morning Adrian" she replies before I open the passenger door, letting her slide into the car.

I then walk around the hood and got into the driver side before buckling my seat and driving off.

"How was the drive to sunny Brooklyn?".

"My car is wet, that should tell you that it was a wee bit rainy on the way here" I say turning the corner towards Thornbrook.

"I still can't believe you daily these things".

"You can for some like my Aston Martin's, Mclaren's, and Bentley's. This not as much" I say.

"Obviously" she mused, "you've only driven it once that I've seen".

"This is the third time this car has gone anywhere, though its the second year I've had it".

"That should be a sign you have to many cars".

"I like cars" I defend.

"I'm aware, I do too" she says.

As we pull into the Academy I notice that everyone is already here talking amongst themselves.

That happens when you sleep in Winters.

Parking, we get out, and I lock the car pocketing the key.

"Hey look who woke from hibernation" Riley says opening his arms in a greeting gesture while Ava rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off" I say walking over to where everyone stood.

"Did someone not get there good morning kiss?" Hunter asks trying to stop himself from laughing at his own joke.