Chapter Thirty Nine

Adrian Winters

I walked through the mall on Christmas Eve, and I'll admit it I haven't gotten Olivia anything other then the handbag yesterday, well anything that is here, I know she's simple which does actually help me, especially since I got about a million kisses when we got to the house, and I'll admit it's likely because we had kissed three times before then and we were always more comfortable with one another.

I eventually stop and go into a store and look at everything, I've already bought her a large gift that is back home in the Hamptons, but I need like three or four smaller ones.

Bellissima

You're not here where did you go?
Recieved 8:35

London Mall, I had to pick up some last minute gifts
Read 8:36

Okay, tell me when you're on your way home.
Recieved 8:37

I will, if I'm not home in an hour you can send out the search party
Read 8:38

Aren't you like the worlds hardest person to kidnap?
Received 8:39

Something like that also it's not like someone would get away with it I'm an excellent boxer, and I do have security Miss Thorne
Read 8:40

Of course you do
Recieved 8:41

Yes I do, also do you need anything?
Read 8:42

Coffee, your espresso machine is complicated.
Recieved 8:43

Only Olivia would struggle with a touch screen espresso machine.

I'll be quick so you can have your caffeine
Read 8:44

Okay
Recieved 8:45

As I wander through the mall, until I find a small jewelry shop and I find what almost looks like three bands woven together and I decide this is what I will get her for her first gift.

"Hi are you finding everything alright?" a woman who stands behind the display counter asks.

"Yes could I have something engraved into the bands of metal?".

"Yes but you will have to come back in half an hour" she says.

"Alright" I say, though half an hour literally means I have to come back here when I'm leaving then speed back home so Olivia doesn't kill me for scaring her because it's a forty minute from here.

"What do you want engraved in this".

Once I tell her she writes it down and takes it into the back to be engraved in my chosen font.

I then leave the hundred euros for it and leave, I then go to a book store and get original copies of popular classic literary works by Jane Austen, Thomas Hardy, and Charlette Bronte.

My final gift is technically already with her she's been carrying it around but she doesn't need to know that.

Going into Tesco I find the card section and grab one that I think Olivia will like, before paying for it, along with a specialist coffee ground for her since we both have a coffee addiction.