Chapter Thirteen

I woke up the next morning, and pull on comfy pants and a hoodie before walking downstairs.

Then I hear footsteps on the stair and I remember this isn't my house.

As much as you wish it was.

Adrian then walks into the kitchen, in black jeans and a V-neck shirt, and I wonder when he got up its seven thirty, and he's fully dressed, and showered.

"Good morning Livi" he says as he begins to make coffee.

"Morning Adrian, when did you get up?" I ask.

"Seven" he replies looking over his shoulder at me.

"Psychopath" I mutter and he laughs.

"I'm the best looking one you'll ever meet", now I laugh.

He's not wrong.

"Conceded much".

He then pours himself a cup of coffee, and puts a little bit of milk and sugar in it, before pulling out a second mug, and putting two splenda in it then added milk until it was a creamy brown colour.

"For you" he says setting it down.

How does he know this is how I take my coffee.

"Want to explain how you know how I like my coffee?".

He looks at me and his dark stormy and gold eyes met mine, and I had to fight to not to drown in them.

"I got a coffee from the Starbucks in Brooklyn and you were in front of me" he says.

"When was that?" I ask I've only been there once and it was before I'd gone to school.

"Wednesday, I barely slept last week because I was scared of the boys telling you about the story behind Hunters reference".

"Will you ever tell me?" I ask without thinking.

You are such an idiot Olivia, how damn stupid can you be.

"One day yes, I likely will. I just know you will see me in a very different light then you do now".

What could be so bad that you know it will change how I see you?

"My past is dark Olivia, and I don't want people to hold it against me. Especially you" he says and I must have spoken my mind.

"I wouldn't ever hold anything against you, Adrian".

"Don't promise anything bellissima" he says, before smiling and beginning to pull out various ingredients. "I'm going to make pancakes how do you like them?".

"With chocolate chips" I say nervously, though I don't know why.

Because you like him.

Shut up mind.

"I would expect nothing less".

My phone then vibrates and I pull it out.

Riley, Hunty, Nico, Devil King, Oliv...

Riley
Hows it going with the devil?
Recieved 7:36

Does this idiot not realize that Adrian is in the group chat he made.

It's going good
Read 7:37

Riley
That's good, come upstairs.
Recieved 7:38

Okay
Read 7:39

I then pocket my phone and walk upstairs to see that Riley, Hunter, Ava, and Mia where all listening to me and Adrian's conversation, and all four of them are dressed. Does everyone but me wake up before seven.