Chapter Twenty Five

As me and Olivia walk out of Nico's house, I realize the sun is starting to go down.

I mean we did play four more rounds of pool one on one, and watch The Hobbit but I didn't think five rounds of pool, and three movies made all this time disappear.

As we walk to our cars I can see how tired both the girls are but they did also get upset at the movie characters.

I then get into my car same as Olivia and drive away.

"That was fun" she says and I smirk.

"Yes it was, also I will let you drive whatever car you want tomorrow" I say, this wasn't a spontaneous decision, I wanted her to experience what it was like to drive all range of cars that I own so I allowed her free reign over them.

"I've already made up my mind" she says.

"Have you?" I muse glancing over at her with a smile.

"I am going to take your DBS Superleggera".

I nod. It's one of my favourite cars but if I told her that she would want to choose a different one.

Though there isn't much point for her being nervous about it, I drive my cars hard.

"I'm taking my 488 Pista".

"I think you forget I'm sixteen I'm old enough to drive just not to drive alone".

"You won't be alone all of the boys will be with us, so it will mean that you can't get in trouble".

"You have an answer for everything don't you?".

I just smirk.

Yes I do.

When I pull down my driveway five minutes later my house is shining with the lights inside.

"Your house looks so much more magnificent at night" Olivia commented as I pulled into the garage.

"That it does my rather large black block in the Hamptons".

Olivia chokes on her laughter to look at me as I got out of my car. "You have the nicest of everything and you still manage to make your massive house seem like that".

"I genuinely think a mansion is a large house that no one uses or is a term to define a home that is unnecessarily large, I use my house and I live in it, like everyone else does with their home, mine is just very big, but I do plan ahead" I say as we both walk up the final two steps to the front door right before Kate in my Bentley comes down the driveway.

We then step inside and remove our shoes before walking into the living room, I have lost all motivation to be productive and pick up my phone.

"Livi do you want take out I have zero desire to cook anything fucking edible" I say right as my sister joins us in the living room.

"Pizza!" Kate exclaims and I smile, before Olivia casts me a curious expression before smiling at how I act with my sister.

"Bellissima?" I ask wanting to know what she wanted for food.

"I want pepperoni with mushrooms" she says and I mentally smirk.

Good to know we have that in common.

"What kind do you want Kate?".

"Hawaiian", and I just nod before picking up my phone and calling my favourite pizza place, and making the order for delivery.

"Food will be here in half an hour" I say walking away to go upstairs, "I'm having a shower".

Both girls nod individually before they begin to talk. I've never bothered listening to other people's conversations it's impolite, and I also just have good enough respect for people unless they are undeserving of it.