Chapter Forty Five

We walked over to the back corner where the entrance was and pulled the lever to get inside.

Walking into the room we're greeted by Riley and Hunter sitting on the couch with a drink in their hands though I don't want to know what it is.

"So what do you think of this place Olivia?" Riley asks spreading his arms in a displaying gesture.

"Riley I've been here before" Olivia says and I smirk remembering the two of us having a deep conversation about trust and me inviting her as my date to the Christmas party at Lea's.

"Why'd you two come here?" Mia asks leaning on the railing above the kitchen area.

"Finished math early we were excused me and Olivia came here to pass time, I also wanted to show it to her since she is part of the group" I say pulling out the Bullet, milk. Protein powder, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla, and a small amount of ground cajun pepper.

"Wait your putting pepper in a protein shake?" Hunter asks noticing my final ingredient.

"Yeah I do it from time to time" I say screwing the lid on the blender cup and putting it in the Bullet, which began to loudly blend everything together.

"What of the polo competition in spring when does training start" Ava asks.

"March" Hunter replies.

Olivia just looks confused.

"There's a polo competition?".

"Here there is" I say putting away everything as I sip my shake, "Hunter and I play".

"That would explain alot" she mutters.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask walking over to a leather chair and sitting down one foot on top of the opposite knee.

"Your great balance, I'd fall off the horse" Olivia says.

"I have a horse ranch in Wyoming, if we ever go there I'll teach you how to ride a horse" I say with a small smile.

"Another property!".

"Yes Olivia, I didn't want to unload everything on you so I don't seem like a pretentious ass".

"You're not, also Wyoming is beautiful" Olivia comments and I smile.

"Yes it is, more so in person".

"Well then I may have to take you up on that offer to go see your ranch".

"Well then I'll make sure I have the stuff for horse back in your size".

"Speaking of which, what's your horses name?".

"Nero, the name's self explanitory" I say.

"Nero was a Roman Emperor but it also means black in Italian" Olivia says.

"Yes, Nero is my polo horse and my personal I enjoy the bond I have with him" I say.

"What is Hunter's horse's name?" Mia asks.

"Appricot" Hunter says.

"I give my vote for best name to Adrian but that is a good name" Ava says.

"It's not a competition, not yet" I muse with a smirk.

"What do you mean" Olivia drags out looking between me and Hunter.

"Each year there is a home game, and Hunter and Adrian face each other Adrian has never lost a single game" Riley says.

"I get my ass handed to me each year by him" Hunter mutters.

"Its all in good sport" I say with a smirk.