Chapter Fifty Two

I woke up the next morning and went to move only to find Olivia asleep on my chest.

"Good morning beautiful girlfriend" I muse and she shifts.

"Good morning handsome boyfriend" she says opening her eyes and staring at me.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good, your really warm, like a living furnace".

I laugh lightly and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I love how when your tired or not fully awake how honest you are" I say sitting up, and sliding off the bed.

"Don't tease me" she mumbles into her pillow.

"I'm not, I think everything you do is perfect, no wonder I'm fucking whipped" I say walking towards the bathroom before getting undressed, and getting in the shower.

"Just so you know you're not whipped, you're more then aware of what I can and cannot do, just like I'm the same for you" Olivia says.

"Thanks" I say with a laugh, before something hits me.

"Are needing to go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Yes" she says seeming slightly anxious.

"I won't look, promise" I say and I continue with my shower.

"So noble" I hear Olivia mutter and I silently laugh.

After a moment, I hear the frosted glass door slide open and I glance back to see Olivia step into the shower

Where did this side of her come from?

"Olivia what are you doing in the shower, with me?".

"Might as well use less water, now scoot over it's cold" she says gesturing for me to move, but instead I turn on the separate showerhead.

"This is a jack and jill bathroom, there's two showerheads, bellissima" I say with a smirk, and go back to what I was doing.

"You think of everything don't you" she muses.

"By chance I do" I reply as I begin to wash my hair.

After a few minutes I'm completely clean but Olivia is standing next to the door.

"Adrian?" Olivia asks and I can hear how nervous she is.

"Bellissima" I reply turning around to look at her.

She then scans my body and then meets me eyes.

"Like what you see?" I ask.

"Yes" she says bluntly

"Alright miss confidence, don't objectify me and let me out of the shower" I reply because I'm aware of the adrenaline that is starting to go through my body.

"Alright" she says stepping aside to let me out but before I could she pushed herself up and kissed me.

Fuck it.

I reciprocate the action and place her between the wall and me.

"Assertive much" I hear Olivia muse as I stop to look at her.

"I am assertive to the point it might as well be my middle name" I say mere inches from her face.

"Shut up and kiss me".

"As you wish" I say crashing my lips to hers.

Ten minutes later we both get out of the shower, and dry off.

"Adrian! What the hell is this" Olivia says pointing at a mark at the base of her neck, that was easily seen in the mirror.

"A hickey, I have a few as well" I say walking out of the bathroom and into my closet.