Chapter Fifty One

Two weeks had passed and it was officially the first day of Spring Break.

Most people would be planning things to do, and being overly excited about having two weeks free, not me as of right now I was lying in bed moving all the hair that had fallen over Olivia's face behind her ears.

"Stop messing with my hair, I look amazing" she grumbles sleepily, looking up at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say.

"Good morning Adrian" Olivia replies, "I do not want to get out of bed".

I laugh and roll over to my side before climbing out of my bed and walking over to try bathroom.

"Well I'm having a shower so I look presentable for our two hour drive to my lakehouse" I say pulling the doors closed behind me, and walking over to the shower.

When I'm finished I get out, and walk over to the towel closet in the corner of the room and pull out a grey one, and wrap it around my waist.

I then walk out of the bathroom and into my side of the closet, before pulling on jeans, and a black shirt before walking back into the bathroom to do my hair.

"You have a very complex morning routine" Olivia says leaning in the doorframe.

"All depends on the day, Olivia" I say as I finish styling my hair.

"Oh?" she inquires.

"Prom I'll probably take an hour to get ready, or two".

"You've planned that far ahead?".

"That's my guess of how long it will take" I say putting my stuff away and walking out of the bathroom.

"I'll be quick getting ready".

"Olivia take all the time you need there's no rush" I say, and if there ever is all of my cars can do well over the speed limit".

I hear her laugh before closing the doors to the bathroom.

Walking out of the room I look out the front window to see the gate open, and Nico drive in with his Panamera.

As I get to the bottom of the stairs I pull open the door right as Mia and Nico walk up the steps.

"You see us through that big ass window above your garage?" Nico asks.

"Yes I did gives me a lot of time to identify who's in my driveway" I say waking into the main kitchen since the other is on the other end of the house.

"Sixty-five thousand square feet of living space, and it's only a little bit brighter" he says".

"I can fit my whole family in this house comfortable, hell I could probably never leave" I say as I begin to make coffee.

"Does your gate lock".

"Yes why?" I ask as my coffee machine begins its cycle.

"Because I had to ask your security guard for the password which is your house number".

"A hundred forty IQ and you didn't think of that" I muse.

"I didn't think about it at first until I asked the question" Nico defends while Mia takes in the massive marble fireplace in my living room that goes straight up to the ceiling.

"What do you want for breakfast, Mia that question applies to you to" I say.

"Whatever you want to make, I'm not picky" he says, while Mia takes a moment to reply.

"Yogurt and granola".

"Pantry, also today might be a Vector and Raspberry day" I say pushing open the black barn door that sat on a rail above the pantry.