Chapter Thirty Three

Olivia Thorne

I wasn't expecting this ever.

Adrian was always kind and protective and humble, and amazing but this is making me truly question if he loves me like deeply heartfelt levels of love and care.

When his lips leave mine I expect him to leave to let go of me but he doesn't he smiles at me and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Let's get out of here we'll go to London early well even beat the rotation and get their early afternoon tomorrow" he says.

We haven't been at the party long but I also don't want to be the talk of everyone and since he did just kiss me in front of everyone here.

He is a good kisser though.

Shut up brain.

"Okay, I do still have to get my bag from my house" I say and he just nods.

"Good thing your house is on the way to JFK Airport" Adrian says with one of his small smirks.

I nod and we begin our way towards the front of the house before he stops me.

"I'll go get the car I won't make you walk way over there" he says even though his car is only a hundred meters away.

I then watch as he passes the other fancy cars and from a far I realize how he seems to fit with the scene of dozens of highly expensive cars and people being drawn to the aura of power and confidence that emanate off of him.

"You know this is a new thing for him" someone says and I turn to see Lea walking towards me, in a sapphire blue sequin dress her platinum blonde hair falling onto her shoulders, and brown eyes taking in ever detail of me.

How do all these rich children have such good damn genetics.

"What do you mean it's new?".

Lea just smiles at how stupid my question must sound.

"He's never let someone in, or even get close to him that fast I do go to Thornbrook after all and everyone sees it he's cold to everyone but those billionaire boys, and you, especially you".

"Riley told me to give him a chance to accept who he is that he wouldn't hold my status above my head, and he was right".

"I know I'm just some random girl to you Olivia, but Adrian really cares about you, like there's actually a good chance, that he might love you".

Right as Lea finishes her sentence Adrian pulls up in front of the steps and gets out of his Porsche.

I like a lot of his cars but these are so sleek looking, though the Pagani is probably the most beautiful.

"Bellissima" he says opening the passenger door for me.

That word. Why does he have to call me that I'll be a puddle before I get in the car.

I then smile lightly at Lea before walking down to the car and get into the seat, and close the door.

He then walks around before bidding Lea good night, and getting into the car.

"How was your talk with Lea?" Adrian asks putting the car in gear and driving away.

"It was good she was telling me about you" I say and watch as he blows his breath out his nose in amusement.

"What about me?".

"Just that you act very different towards me then other people" I say and I watch as he smiles.

"I do because you are different then other people in ways you can't imagine".

"I'm not a lot of things in comparison to your peers".