Chapter Twenty Two

I immediately stomp on the accelerator of my car and get yanked into my seat as the vehicle shoots forward.

Ryder isn't as fast off the line but this is also street racing so if I get caught behind actual traffic I'm fucked.

As I reach the end of the straight I don't even brake before turning out onto the street doing two hundred twenty miles an hour.

"Holy shit" Olivia says and I realize she thought that I would crash.

"This car is physically made to be a street legal racecar, and not crash" I say, "I also know what I'm doing".

"That's good to know" Olivia says.

"That turn is also made to make people question their abilities and the cars".

She nods, as I begin to swerve and weave through traffic, that is until I have a separate turn to make, and I have to slow, while Ryder drifted around the corner and braking even with me.

I then see him smirk and floor it, getting ahead of me.

"Why did you let him get ahead?".

"Because of this corner right...here" I say right as Ryder has to slow, and I floor it spotting a break in traffic and going diagonally through it, and onto the road ahead of Ryder, before putting my car into its final gear and flooring it, eventually reaching the top speed that my can reach safely within traffic of two hundred ten miles an hour.

The final stretch is also hard because I then have to race through side streets, but I also am better at the side streets then Ryder.

As I am driving my phone suddenly starts vibrating and I take it out and hand it to Olivia without breaking my focus.

"You can answer it, I'd think it's probably Riley" I say turning onto another street, and through a tunnel.

"Okay" Olivia says and puts the phone on speaker phone.

"Hey children" Riley says through the phone excitedly.

"Riley you are aware I'm driving at two hundred right".

"Wow someone has a stick up their ass" and I hear Olivia laugh.

"I'll put you in a box and ship you to China" I say.

"That's human trafficking I'm pretty sure its illegal".

"Not if you get in the box willingly" I say with a smirk.

"You're evil".

"Probably but still I already could have my license taken away now we're adding a distracted driving charge to that list".

"You can pay it off, also how is little olive?".

Olivia rolls her eyes at the name before answering.

"I'm actually having a lot of of fun Riley".

"That's good, tell me if Adrian's driving scares you the boys will straighten him up".

They wish they could.

"I actually trust his driving more then any of yours" she says and I smirk.

"Little Olive you are aware that he drives faster then any of us".

"Yes I do know that, but he isn't reckless like you and Hunter".

"Ouch, okay that's fair though"

"That's because I'm not often wrong" Olivia says right before I remember that I'm in a race as Ryder flies around a corner and pins it coming head to head with me.