Chapter Fifteen

I woke up the next morning, and walked over to the guest bedrooms to find both Hunter and Riley asleep, Nico was already awake and reading in his bed.

I then walked into my bathroom and showered before put on a soft black dress shirt, and black pants along with a black blazer, and a Audamar Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillion, before heading downstairs to the kitchen, and making oatmeal for myself as the boys all know where everything in my house is.

As I sat down at the table and looked over my front yard, Nico came downstairs in black pants and a grey shirt before doing his own thing, something everyone does just we'll all have to leave by seven at the latest.

"Morning Adrian" Nico says to me as he sat down opposite me.

Five minutes later Riley and Hunter walked downstairs, and into the kitchen before they both began making themselves breakfast.

Riley wore all white as usual, and Hunter was in all grey.

As we all finished Breakfast I pulled out my phone, and Olivia sent me a picture of three different outfits and I chose the middle one which was black on black.

She then sent me a text saying twins and I laughed, as I opened the drawer, and grabbed the Aventador S key, I pocketed my phone and went to the front door and slipped on my black Yeezy's.

Everyone then got their shoes on, before we walked out the front door with me following, and locking the door.

I then walked to the garage and got into the Aventador S.

Pulling out of the garage I drive up beside everyone else, and purposefully rev the engine which makes Riley jump.

I love titanium straight piped exhausts.

He then flips me off, and gets in his Ferrari F8 Tributo.

The group then leaves and I purposely speed up faster then them because I have to get to Brooklyn then go back slightly to get to Thornbrook.

As my car pulls down the street I see kids taking pictures or pointing and it brings a small smile to my lips.

So happy and naive, how I wish I was still like that.

I then see Olivia walk down the steps of her house round glasses that are fakes obviously on her nose.

Why does this girl have to look cute in everything.

I then park and get out of the car, watching as she takes it in.

"You know how to make an entrance don't you" she says and I watch Faith come down the stairs after locking the front door.

"Thank you for coming to get her Adrian" she says giving both of us a smile.

"It's my pleasure, now time to beat the boys to school" I say opening Olivia's door and walking around to my own still open one.

We both then get into the car, and I plug my phone into the change cord to link it to the stereo, and find a song.

As I pull away Olivia begins to sing along, and I will admit I like hearing her sing. Eventually i join in too, and the whole way to Thornbrook we sing until it gets to the final straight and I can see the boys.

"Do you want to be the first one's there?" I ask Olivia and from the smile on her face I can tell she likes the idea.

I then turn out of the lane and floor it, and the engine behind up drowns out the music as we pass ten cars in quick succession, before passing, Riley, them Hunter, and finally Nico.