Chapter Forty One

When we landed back in New York, it was ten AM.

Olivia and I had finished off season two, and were now waiting for the door to open so we could leave.

When the door opened at the bottom stood two of my bodyguards a black C-class sedan not to far away.

"Welcome back to New York Mr. Winters" Elijah said.

"Thank you, is it ready?" I ask being purposefully vague.

"Is what ready?" Olivia asked looking between me and Elijah.

"It is sir, on LP-9" Elijah said and I gave him a nod.

"Thank you" I say and begin to walk away towards where my helicopter is.

"Adrian where are we going?" Olivia asked having to speed walk to keep up with my long strides so I slow down so she doesn't have to.

"You'll see" I say before we round the corner of the hangers and walk across the open tarmac towards where my grey and black Sikorsky S-76 sat.

"Adrian that's a helicopter" she comments surprise filling her voice.

"You don't miss much do you" I tease as I open the back door of the helicopter and place our bags inside.

"How are we getting to your penthouse there's no one to fly it" she says and I look at her before smiling.

I then walk over to the passenger door and open it.

"Olivia" I say gesturing for her to get in.

Once she did I shut the door and walked around to the driver side and got in.

"I don't know how to do this" Olivia says holding up the buckles and I smirk.

"Here I'll help you" I say and quickly buckled her in and tighten it.

"No escaping now" I say and do the same for myself before I power on the helicopter and call in to air traffic control.

"Alpha November, to air traffic control, departing from LP-9, heading northwest towards Manhattan".

"Alpha November you are cleared to proceed from JFK Landing Pad-9 to Manhattan. Have a safe flight".

I then increase rotor speed and the helicopter lifts before I use the joystick to move the chopper towards Manhattan.

"You never told me you were a pilot" Olivia said.

"Just to fly one of these" I say.

"How long have you done this".

"Two years now".

"How many flight hours?" Olivia inquired.

"Little over a seven hundred, I've flown thirty days total in time" I say.

"So like once every forty days".

"Something like that" I've flown across the US three times to visit my sister in this, birthdays, and Easter" I say, "I've also gone to Waccabuc, and flown to Wyoming four times, I also have gone on one Europe trip that was this past summer ".

"At least I know your experienced".

I lightly laugh.

"I suppose I am".

"That's good enough for me" Olivia says looking out the cockpit.

As we neared my penthouse I turned the helicopter and began to land on the helipad that I had built just above my luxury apartment on a reinforced and heavily insulated pad.

"I thought One57 didn't have a helipad" she says as the helicopter powers down.

"It didn't until I bought my helicopter" I say pressing the red button at the buckle base and getting out of the helicopter which Olivia did to, before we got our bags.