Chapter Sixty Three

What Hunter just said hits me like a train, and I can feel my senses start to go numb to the point my vision blurs and I have to use the table to balance myself, before downing the rest of my drink which helps balance my senses again.

"What do you fucking mean she's missing that's impossible, she went to call her mom" I say looking up at him.

"She's not anywhere here, and no one knew where she went we even asked the security if anyone left they said not a single person or vehicle entered or left same as everyone else" Riley says.

"I refuse to believe that" I say before walking down the stairs and out the main entrance, before scanning the lot for any sign of her, before I notice something sparkling, and walk over to it.

Everyone then follows cautiously, because they all know that if Olivia truly is missing I am going to be furious and right now that's on the edge of mixing with the immense amount of worry.

"What did you find?" Mia asks, as I pick up on of a few crystals.

"Swarovski crystals, they were on Olivia's dress, there's bit of fabric still attached to them" I reply standing.

"Someone call the police they have a lead, I want both sets of DNA found on these, they look like they were torn from the dress".

"On it" Hunter says.

I then notice the alley beside the hotel, where someone could have parked a vehicle, kneeling again I can see where someone had spun out the wheels leaving a rubber sample.

Still haven't learned granted they never had to be subtle.

"Is that a phone?" Kate asks walking over to a shallow puddle.

"Don't touch it, in the event there is DNA, the police can use it" I say using my foot to slide it out and I can see a white iPhone X.

I then use my foot to turn it on, and I can see a picture of me and Olivia cuddling on the couch.

The anger in me rises, and I clench my fist.

She was right here and was taken away against her will.

"FUCK!" I yell before falling to my knees and begin to cry.

When someone touches my shoulder I look over to see Kate.

"Adrian we'll find her, I know somehow she will come home to you alive".

"That's a wide fucking range Kate, I've seen people sent home alive and they were bloody, and beaten, with broken bones, and in so much pain that they couldn't move, and the people she was likely taken by are the kinds of people who would do that to her along with numerous other things I don't even want to say".

"Think rationally, what do we have that we can use to find her".

"Nico, find the location of that fucking van I want to know where that Land Rover is, and how long it's been there" I say.

"I need a computer" he says.

"My phone runs on a private VPN, and is installed with top tier tech use it" I say unlocking my phone, and handing it to him.

A few minutes later I see police cruisers enter the premises of the rented hotel.

"It's been at a warehouse on the pier for four hours" Nico suddenly says handing me back my phone.

"The vehicle that took her was a Dodge Durango".

"Fucking perfect there's seventy thousand in the US" I sigh, and walk away towards the parking lot where the police are questioning people until the captain sees me and my friends and walks over.