Chapter Ten

I woke up, and packed all my clothes for the next three days, along with taking my black and grey duffle bag downstairs and setting it by the door and walking back upstairs before walking into my bathroom, and getting into the shower.

It was what would wake me up along with a coffee since I planned on buying breakfast as we left because I didn't want to drive through morning rush hour.

I then do my hair, and wrap a towel around my waist before walking out of the door right as my bedroom door opens and Olivia walks in.

"Hey Adrian, w..." she then stops, "shit I'm so sorry".

She curses since when?

"Its fine, what did you need, also you got a bit of..." I bug her by pretending she's drooling, I know I'm good looking so why wouldn't I tease her.

She wipes the side of her face realizing there's nothing before glaring at me trying to be intimidating, which it would be to anyone else, but I think it's cute.

You've known each other two weeks and she's either turning into you or was like you already.

I'm starting to think the latter.

"That would scare the boys not me Livi" I say walking around the door to my closet.

"That's because you're not afraid of anything" she calls and I chuckled as I put on black jeans, and a long sleeved half button shirt.

I then walk along the lines of jackets and coats I own and pull a black biker jacket off a hanger, along with grabbing my pair of Ray Bans because its bright and sunny for once.

I walk out to find that she laid across my Alaskan King bed dressed in her her usual leggings, and grey turtleneck crop top, and all I can think of though is she will get cold.

So I walk back into my closet and grab a black bomber off another older hook not one of the grey ones nearly all my clothes sit on, but a cheap plastic one that is old so I snap it in half and take into the bathroom before throwing out the pieces that I turned it into and carry the bomber over to Olivia.

"You'll get cold by the lake and I don't mind if this smells like wood smoke" I say laying it down next to her and she looks at me eyeing me up and down before biting her lip and smirking at me.

"What are you thinking bellissima?" I ask.

"I think you look great" she says sitting up, and getting off the bed before grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

I might let her keep it.

"What are you thinking Adrian?" she asks.

"That I might let you keep that jacket, it suits you" I reply before walking out of my room, and closing the door once she stepped outside, we then walk downstairs where her own bag sat by mine.

"I like this side of you, you're not so serious, and passive like you hate the world and everyone in it" Olivia says as she gets to the bottom of the stairs and just to see how she will react I make the normal expression I show everyone but the handful that is the group, including Olivia, Mia, and Kate.

She then frowns, and reaches up to touch my face something I usually hate, but I let her push up the corners of my mouth, which I laugh at and smile toothlessly.

"Much better" she says giving me a smile of her own, I then hand her my house key as I pick up both of our bags, and step out the door.

She then locks the door and walks over to me and pushes it into my jean pocket.

Putting in the password to my garage, I walk over to my Brabus G63 4X4.

"That's hot" I hear Olivia mutter and I smirk, it is as close to a jacked up truck as I will get, so I'm glad she likes it.