Chapter Thirty Two

It was the night of the party as I walked out of my house dressed in black pants and dress shirt, my white dress coat hanging over my arm.

Olivia had told me that she didn't want to be late getting there, and I had promised we would get their right as everyone else did. I also told her that it was Wayne Pierce's daughter Lea who was hosting it.

I walked into my garage and over to my Porsche Carrera GT which had been my dream car for several years so I had bought a solid black one all the way down to the nuts that are two different shades of grey to signify which side the rims go on.

Pulling open the door I pull on my coat, and get into the car, and start it.

Leave it to my dumb ass to own the worlds most dangerous Porsche.

I then engage the clutch and drive away, double checking that the garage doors are shut and that the wing at the back of the car, is fully down and locked like that.

The forty-five minute drive is gone quickly however and I soon reach Olivia's block where I park and get out of the car right as the front door opens and Olivia walks out in a white knee length dress with a black bow tied at her waist though I'm pretty sure though the ribbon looks like it goes around the dress it's only a design feature and not separate.

She also looks stunning her make up is simple but the golden smokey eye look she has along with eyeliner, and mascara has made this already beautiful girl look indescribable.

"Bellissima you look breathtaking" I say and watch her blush and look down.

"Thank you, you look handsome" I smirk and walk around to the passenger side to open her door.

Once she gets in I walk around to my side of the car and get in.

"Where are we going for the party".

"Scarsdale, also I got my four Koenigsegg's sold, all to the same guy".

"You did that in two days".

"Yes, I did, I plan on using that money for a charity to families in Africa who are starving".

"I hope that makes them happy" Olivia says, this girl has seen every part of my life, and thank God she's not here for my money though I will admit seeing her driving an SLR does show me how it suits her.

"I would hope so, I like helping people" I say as we cross the Brooklyn Bridge, and join the Manhattan traffic.

"You're such a softie at times like a marshmallow" Olivia teases and I speed up and get into the lane beside us.

"Keep teasing me see where that gets you, but in the mean time I get to spend tonight. With you".

Olivia smiles and nods, "are the boys coming".

"They're already there" I reply.

"Of course they are" Olivia remarks rolling her eyes.

I've definitely rubbed off on her.

About fifteen minutes pass of me driving until we reach a grey and white Colonial style mansion, there was also dozens of fancy cars but a Mercedes C63, Maserati Granturismo, and Lamborghini Centenario catch my eye as they are all parked in a neat row while the group got out of them same as several other people, who were all heading towards the house as my Carrera GT pulled up, catching eyes as this car often does.

"That's a lot of people on us" Olivia says and I can hear. Her nervousness.

"You look amazing bellissima, also that's kind of what happens when one is friends with all of the group" I say and get out of the car, right before Olivia does.