Chapter Fifty Six

A week later we all were packing our vehicles minus me and Olivia, who both had clothes here.

"What are you two going to do for the next three days?" Ava asked, as she put her things in the back of her car.

"I here there's some yacht party on the last day of the break" Hunter says, "we should all go to that".

"How many people are invited" I ask.

"I think all of Thornbrook" he says.

"I think I won't be fucking going" I say leaning on the front of my vehicle.

"Adrian no one will go near you while there" Riley points out.

"That's not exactly the reason, someone else is dealing with a drunk Hunter should he get that far, I don't want anything to do with that shit".

"I'll keep him from getting fucked up" Mia says smiling up at Hunter.

I laugh and rub the bridge of my nose which I've figured out to be the International signal that I am thinking about what I'm about to say carefully.

"Hunter don't do anything stupid Mia's good for you" I say remote starting my vehicle which rumbled to life.

"The same goes for Olivia for you" he replies, and I just slowly shake my head while smirking.

Oh I know she is.

"Alright let's get the fuck out of here" I mutter walking over to the driver side of my Brabus and climbing inside.

"Its so foggy outside" Olivia commented as she closed the passenger door and turned her seat on.

"Yeah it is" I say turning around and exiting the property.

We then found some music, and were singing along to it the whole way back towards New York.

I liked how there was nature everywhere you looked on the drive was dense trees, while in some coastal states, all you could find was cities everywhere you looked.

An hour later we pulled into NYC, rain fell dampening everything it touched, and it made it almost seem like it was a sombre day.

Something should be done to make it seem more enjoyable.

"Bellissima have you ever been to fifth Ave?" I ask glancing over at her.

"No never" she replies and I pull out my phone, and send a single text to the group chat that has as of recently not been used a lot.

Riley, Hunty, Nico, Devil King, Oliv...

We're going to Fifth Ave, Olivia's never been before
Read 11:26

Riley
Little olive how have you not been to Fifth Ave??
Recieved 11:27

Hunty
Because unlike the four of us she wasn't born into money dumbass
Recieved 11:28

And their at each others throats.

Riley
She's been around us for half a year we've gone here three times alone this year.
Recieved 11:29

Hunty
Yeah that was after school and Olivia is either with Adrian or working
Recieved 11:30

Olivia
Or both, Adrian has spent his after school hours seated in Starbucks drinking mocha cappuccinos for hours.
Recieved 11:31