Chapter Twenty Six

I was pulled from my thought when I felt Olivia lean into the kiss and it shocked me for a moment before we both stood enjoying the moment between us, it felt to right doing this, in every possible way.

Her lips were soft, but held a passion that I didn't know existed, and I didn't want to lose it. Ever.

When we broke apart for air she looked at me and I could tell that whatever I felt for Olivia she reciprocated and I was pretty sure she was having that same realization for herself as well.

She then blushed and looked down and I just smiled at her.

"Bellissima why are you looking down?" I ask softly, the piece of my British heritage that I get from my dad coming through my voice.

"I...I don't know what to say, it's been a long time since anyone has kissed me, let alone reciprocated how I feel".

Without saying a word I take her hand and place it on my still quickly beating heart.

"This is what happens when I kiss you" she looks up at me, "I don't know, what to call what I feel for you, but I do know I've never experienced something like it before".

"Adrian you don't have to try to call what you feel anything you will tell me eventually, also as weird as it might sound. You're a really good kisser".

I laugh lightly.

"Why did you originally come up to my room?".

She gestures to the pitch black sky outside and I realize its night.

"My room is really cold when sleeping alone, yours is warm though".

"All the rooms are usually, I'll have to turn the heat up in the house tomorrow" I say, "also my room is warm because I have my own personal heater for this room, yours should to".

"Where is it?".

I smile, because I am wondering how she never noticed it.

I then walk into her room and into the little hall where her closet and bathroom are there was the display thermostat.

"How hot do you want it to be in here?" I ask noticing it says fifty-five degrees.

"Not this cool" she says and I turn it up to sixty-eight.

"There it should be warm in a few minutes" I say with a smile and she returns it.

I walk to the door and right before closing it I stop and turn to her.

"Good night Livi, sweet dreams" I say before I go to close the door.

"You too" I hear her say and I walk back to my room before climbing into bed.

I am then consumed by sleep, with my last thought being of kissing the beautiful brunette, that has captivated me so much.

<><><>

I woke up the next morning and went about my morning routine before pulling on black jeans, turtleneck shirt, blazer, and a Rolex Submariner.

When I got downstairs I found Kate in pajamas sitting on my couch doing whatever work she was assigned for this week, with a cup of coffee on the marble table, and Vampire Diaries playing on the TV.

"Listening to your favourite show?" I ask as I make myself and Olivia an even amount of the coffee, before I also make myself a bowl of oatmeal, and lean on the counter.

"Yes I am Adrian, I also am struggling to figure out Pi squared divided by two to the power of fifteen".

I smile. Algebra was never my sister's strong suit.