Chapter Forty Seven

Getting back to my penthouse, I park, and quickly head up the elevator to my floor.

It's getting late in the day and I don't exactly have all the time in the world since Olivia is home by now, and the reservation was for five.

Walking out of the doors I rush upstairs to my bedroom, and quickly undress and get in the shower.

Once I'm out I head into my closet and pull out black pants, a white turtleneck, and black leather oxfords that were mostly for occasions or special events.

I then walked over to my drawer of watches and scanned them.

Damn me and giving myself to many fucking choices.

Picking up a Ulysse Nardin Diver, I slip the watch onto my wrist, and walk away back down to my entry way, and grab the keys for my Aston Martin DB9, and walk over to the elevator to head down to the garage.

The second the doors open I unlock the car, while my rushed pace allows a shallow clicking every time my feet meet the concrete floor.

I then get into my DB9 and drive away towards Olivia's house.

When I get to her street I turn and am halfway to her house when I see the door open and her step out in a white turtleneck, and a black knee length pleated skirt.

Why are we almost always matching somehow.

I quickly park the car in front of hers, and get out.

"You look beautiful Olivia" I say as I walk around the front of my car, smiling at her lightly, as a blush takes over her cheeks.

"Thank you, as usual you look great as well".

"Was that a compliment?" I muse.

"Yes, it was, or am I not allowed to compliment you".

"I'll take it where I can get it" I say noticing the Faith is standing in the doorway watching us.

"You two have fun, if you stay at his penthouse just let me know" Faith says.

I'm glad that Olivia's mom is welcoming to the idea of her staying at my penthouse with just me, then again, I've also proven I care a lot about Olivia and wouldn't force her into anything she didn't want to do, and it wouldn't surprise me if Faith even encouraged Olivia to see if our relationship could be something more.

"Alright mom, I'll see you later" Olivia says waving

Walking down the steps I open the door for her and let her slide into the passenger seat.

Getting into the car, I buckle my seat and drive away.

It's snowing again in New York the roads are covered in a thin white blanket while, mounds of snow are collected and moved to various locations around the city.

As we get onto the main highway, I speed up, but I can't seem to stop myself from glancing at Olivia, everyone few minutes.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" she asks and I can hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Because you look perfect bellissima, in fact it shocks me that you've only dated one person" I say looking at her.

"That one experienced messed with me pretty bad, as I did spend half a year single" Olivia says moving the hair that had fallen over her face behind her ear.

"I can't say I'm any different, I did a lot of shit that I regret doing, but it made me who I was, and if I didn't you may still be with Demetri, I was tied to your life a year ago, I'm the one that helped take down my own gang including him. Who would knew I'd be dating you" I say smiling at the fact that I got to give her a second chance at having a relationship.