Chapter Fifty

Adrian Winters

Months passed quickly, by the two month mark Nico had found about a dozen warehouses that they could possibly be in, and the Police couldn't actually go near any of them without knowing, so Nico was often working at school then with the police after he was done at Thornbrook.

My house had also been completely renovated from the yard, to the actual house itself, all I hoped for was that it looked good, it did cost me nearly two hundred million dollars after all.

As I walked to the elevator of my penthouse, Olivia joined me, in her usual black attire, and a white cardigan.

"I can't wait to see what your new house looks like" she says slipping on her shoes.

"Neither can I".

Pressing the elevator button the doors opened and we got in before stepping inside and going up to the helipad where my helicopter was.

We then got into the aircraft and buckled ourselves in while I did flight checks.

"I'll take off whenever your ready" I say looking over at Olivia.

"I'm ready whenever you are" she replied, and I sent her a smirk before increasing throttle, and pulling back on the joystick lifting the helicopter into the blue cloudless Manhattan sky.

As we flew across the city Olivia pointed down to her house.

It still blows my mind how Olivia who was a mere scholarship student to nearly everyone at Thornbrook was such an amazing girl, she was perfect for me in everyway, and whether she knows it or not she changed me for the better.

Fifteen minutes later my house came into view a long dark grey and black structure that actually looked like a home and was shielded by tall Juniper trees.

"Holy shit" I mutter taking it in as I come in to land.

"The whole house looks renovated" Olivia says.

"It is, there's sixty-five thousand square feet of living space in this house now", I reply shutting everything down.

Pushing open my door after unbundling myself I climb out of the helicopter, and see Elijah standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sir, the house is checked out, I also thought youd want an update on what is inside" my head bodyguard says handing me a black file the Winters Group logo emblazoned in the middle.

"Twenty bathrooms, fourteen bedrooms, two kitchens, a living room, office, theatre, library and reading room, minibar, thirty car garage, two lounges, two laundry rooms, dining room, mini cafe, gym, outdoor kitchen, and gazebo, infinity pool, and hot tub amenities, beach side access, extended auto temperature patio, security team house, and garage, separate driveways and gates, top tier military grade security encryptions, and surveillance. Perfect".

"The one thing they forget to mention, the house has bulletproof glass for a long range rifle, ballistic walls, and a safe room in your office" Elijah adds taking back the file before pulling out a lighter as we walk back towards the front of the house.

Entering the newly built East Wing we walk into a boot room with blackmarble flooring, before going down a hallway and to the left into a large black and grey lounge, with a marble fireplace, TV, book shelf, and pieces of rare art done in red black and white. I also realized that the home had black marble and dark Brazilian wood flooring which was making the home seem more like an actual house even though it was one of the largest residences in the entire world without the guest house.

We then walk out a large glass sliding door and out onto the front yard patio to the firepit with eight black mahogany weave chairs. Elijah then lights the bottom of the file on fire and places it in the pit to turn to ash.