Chapter Six

Its Monday morning and I can easily say that standing nine hundred fifty feet up and looking over Central Park is one hell of a view.

The only unfortunate part is that Hunter's own flat is in the neighboring building, Riley also decided to visit Ava and she lives in Alpine, while he lives in Hamptons Bay, so the entire squad is in the area.

I quickly dress in solid black as usual with the inclusion of a Bronze Audamar Piguet Royal Oak.

Walking into the kitchen of the black and white penthouse, I make myself a protein shake, and down it, before washing it out and drying the cup.

I can't leave anything dirty today, because I will be going back to the Hamptons after school.

I walk to the elevator, and hit the button, calling my private elevator car to me, before stepping into the car, and going down to my garage underneath the building.

As I reach the underground ballistic proof garage. What can I say I'm a billionaire and my cars are some of my more prized possessions, my phone buzzes and I pull it out to see that Riley or Hunter, probably both of them made a group chat.

Riley, Hunty, Nico, Devil King, Oliv...

Riley
Hey everyone thought we might as well have a GC.
Revieved 7:18

Hunty
Riley why?
Recieved 7:19

Riley
Why not we can all have a grand time here.
Recieved 7:20

Nico
I hope Adrian sees that you've called him Devil King, he'll probably think it's funny, just not the fact you put him in a group chat.
Recieved 7:21

I'm not even questioning it because it's true, just why is Hunter called Hunty isn't that Olivia's nickname for him?
Read 7:22

Hunty
Riley you put my name as what!!
Recieved 7:23

Nico
This will be interesting
Recieved 7:24

Riley
Hunty, I thought it was a cute nickname.
Read 7:25

Hunty
You better fix my name here.
Recieved 7:26

Shithead it's Riley he won't change it if you gave him a billion dollars
Read 7:27

Nico
Adrian's right he won't your stuck with that name
Recieved 7:28

Hunty
FUCK
Read 7:29

Olivia
Can you not curse, my phone was hooked up to my speaker, and my mom was suspicious of whose blowing up my phone.
Recieved 7:30

Riley
Good morning Little Olive
Recieved 7:31

I laugh because I'm definitely sure Riley has her as Little Olive in his phone.

Olivia
Did you just call me little olive?
Recieved 7:32

Yes he did, I'm also pretty sure that's your name in his phone.
Read 7:33

Olivia
Of course it is, also can one of you come get me, my mom left 5 mins ago for an emergency because she's on call this week.
Recieved 7:34