Chapter Four

It was the night of the party at Sebastian's, the boys were all downstairs in my living room doing God only knows what, while I finished combing my hair, I was dressed in a dark grey polo V-neck, and black jeans, I had also removed my watch and stored it with my others, before walking downstairs.

When I entered the living room I was greeted by Hunter and Riley who were having a pillow fight, while Nico lied across my couch reading a book.

"What the fuck do you two think your doing?" I ask and could have sworn I heard Nico mutter finally.

All three of my friends were dressed in more casual clothing then they wore at school, though good chance Hunter would get trashed and one of us would have to haul his drunk ass back to his penthouse. So as a result we all wore clothing that were were comfortable in, there was also a black hoodie behind the seat of my selected car a gloss black Bugatti Chiron, that I had pulled out before they got to my house.

"You two put the pillows back in the guest bedrooms how you found them please, I will check".

They both groaned and walked away to do as I asked. Nico then got up and followed me into the entryway, where I grabbed a pair of all black Air Jordan 12's, slipping on the shoes, and grabbing the key for my car.

"Hunter, your going to have to move your Huracan, it's in the way of my F12" Riley said remote starting his car.

"My driveway can park a Rolls Royce Phantom horizontally across my driveway how sloppily did you two park?" I ask stepping outside as seeing that these two parked back to front diagonally, while Nico parked straight same as me, like the rational people we are.

"Like that" Riley said not seeing the issue.

"I'm making you park in front of the fucking garage from now on" I say locking the door before all four of us walked to our cars.

I then get into the black interior before closing the door and starting my car.

I then watched as Riley and Hunter figured out how to be able to pull away.

Pulling out of my driveway I refused to be behind Hunter and Riley so I passed both of them, and turned on my music on my way to NYC.

Tapping the steering wheel to the beat while singing along to the songs, as I lead the group in a line of expensive luxury cars through the Hamptons, and Brooklyn, until we reach Sebastian's building in South Manhattan. The group all parks, before getting out of our vehicles. I then lock the four million dollar car behind me and pocket the key, before stepping inside the building.

A neatly dressed man stands by an elevator, and as we get near he triggers the elevator caller while we wait to get in.

As the doors open, and all four of us enter, I take begin to wonder how Olivia persuading Ava went as she had been trying all week.

Olivia

Hi
Read 7:58

Hey
Recieved 7:59

How did convincing Ava go?
Read 8:00

Good, she is in my moms car beside me right now
Recieved 8:01

That's good, me and the boys are going up the elevator of Sebastian's building
Read 8:02

I think we made it theres about twenty to thirty sports cars out here, and we're in South Manhattan
Recieved 8:03