Chapter Eleven

I head down to the lakeside, and walk down the stone steps to the private beach where Riley, Hunter, and Ava, all were standing, knee deep in the water.

"Do you have any body fat" Hunter asks.

"Ten percent" I reply and walk out to where they are before diving beneath the waves and swimming out to the point where all that was beneath me was pitch black.

When I turn back I can see Nico, and Mia have joined the group in the water with Olivia walking over to where we all stood on the beach.

Hunter then let out a whistle as Olivia walked over to all of us.

When did this angel come to earth?

I then glared at him, and watched him shiver.

"You should put on a shirt Hunter if your cold" she says and walks into the water.

"No I'll leave you with a nice view".

I scoff, but pretend I just coughed though Nico smiled lightly as he was next to me and knew it wasn't.

"Some might enjoy seeing you shirtless, I don't sorry Hunty" Olivia says and dives into the water disappearing from view.

"Everyone does though".

"Everyone who disagrees raise your hand" I say with a smirk and six hands stick up.

Hunter then gives me a displeased look, and I just smirk.

Suddenly a wave splashes past me and hits Hunter, I then look to see Olivia biting back a smile.

Cute.

"Why are you so mean to me?" he asks.

"Because your the easiest to bug, even Riley makes it fun, but you give the best reactions" Olivia says.

"One night in his house and she's different" Riley says.

The girl had to warm up to us idiots even I was closed off.

"Wait until she's in the same room".

I glare again, and so does Olivia. Hunter then cowers.

"You two terrify him" Mia says lying on a towel on the golden sandy beach.

"Good" I say, "most people are".

"Why do you want people to fear you?" Ava asks jumping up on Riley's back while he piggybacks her back to shore.

"Because people annoy me and if people are afraid of me no one will want to be near me" I reply.

"Making people fear you causes loneliness which can eventually lead to depression since humans require social interaction" Nico says finishing off a can of pop.

"Yet I'm not depressed, just introverted, funny enough, as annoying as Riley and Hunter can be this is my friend group" I say.

And my family.

"I think you two are rubbing off on each other, Olivia is more open to the banter, and cursing, while your more sentimental and emotionally outspoken".

"I can go back to being frowny and unpleasant" I jokingly say.

"I will make you smile" Olivia says to me and giving me a warning look.

"I was joking" I say.

"We should play truth or dare!" Ava suggests and we all nod in agreement.

I then get out of the lake, and dry off before slipping my feet into my Versace slides, and walk up to where a black button up shirt is and pull it on.

"Who goes first" I ask lighting the fire which catches quickly.