Chapter Thirty Six

Warnings: a lot of wholesome content, fluff, dirty talk, implied smut.

Chris and I arrived at LAX after a quickie in the car, but I knew he was desperate for more, there's only so much you can do in the backseat.

He stopped at a grocery store to buy his mom some flowers. I loved the way he treated her, like a queen. No wonder he's always so sweet with me.

"There she is!" I motioned towards Lisa who was standing right outside the terminal.

Chris parked the car and we got out at the same time. He jogged up to his mom, engulfing her in a hug.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Hey mom, these are for you."

"Thank you Chris."

Chris took his mom's luggage and rolled it over to the car.

"Y/n! Honey!"

"Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you're here!" I hugged her.

I walked over to the car with her opening the front seat for her to sit in. Then I hopped in the back. I didn't want her sitting in the back considering what Chris and I did like 20 minutes ago. That's just weird.

"So mom, what brings you to LA?" Chris spoke as he pulled out of the airport.

"Oh I just wanted to fly out and see if you or Y/n needed my help with all the wedding stuff. And of course visit my handsome boy."

Chris blushed a little bit as he mom babied him.

"He sure is handsome, Lisa." I added, smirking.

"The handsomest, my baby boy." She reached to touch his face.

"You're making me blush ladies."

We finally arrived to Chris's house, and settled Lisa in. I didn't have to show her around because she's already been in Chris's house, long before I was.

"Wheres my grandson?"

As soon as Dodger heard Lisa's voice he came running from the living room, jumping on her.

"Hi honey! Oh who's a good boy? Yeah!"

Chris and I smiled at their encounter.

Later that evening, Chris treated me and his mom to dinner. Where we spoke about the wedding, future plans, and morals with Lisa. She gave us amazing marriage advice and just life advice in general.

When we arrived back home to Chris's house. Lisa had the idea to make chocolate chip cookies.

"Could you grab the flour Y/n?"

I turned to pull the all purpose flour from Chris's pantry. But my eyes were met with empty shelves, that consisted of protein powder, water, and Dodger's treats and food.

"Um, there isn't any flour, or anything that is."

Lisa walked over to where I was standing and began to laugh.

"How do you keep up with him Y/n?" She asked me.

"The real question is how you kept up with him." I responded.

We shared a moment and laughed our asses off. Chris was really another breed.

"You know hun, I'll try to scramble what I can, I mean he has eggs and milk which is good. But I'll need you to go grab the other things. And make sure you drag him along with you!"

I nodded as she explained. I walked into the living room where Chris was watching a game, laying on the couch.

 I walked into the living room where Chris was watching a game, laying on the couch