The Bachelor and The Bachelorette (Part Two)

Brielle POV

I comfortably tilted my head back a bit as I got my hair washed out again, so far we've done a basic sauna experience, massages, waxing which was hilarious because those who have never gotten waxed before had to really adapt to the... experience per se, and now we're getting our hair trimmed and touched up while our nails are being done! I'm simply getting my dye job retouched on my hair, getting my ends back to my favorite light caramel color and my roots darkened. As for my nails, I was getting simple french tips to my natural nails since they're already long as it is. I really wanted to look elegant yet not too glamorous, for these are the finishing touches per se before the wedding.

So this whole self-care retreat helps with that too! I'm getting ready for my big day as I'm relaxing, so my hair, skin, and nails will all be as nice as they can be! We've also done a few facials I nearly forgot, my skin is absolutely glowing especially after the waxing and all, my skin is nothing but smooth and soft. As for my hair, it's looking good already! We're gonna trim it a tiny bit shorter just to get rid of any dead ends and give me some more front bits to frame my face, but besides that, I most certainly won't be changing much more as I love my hair the way it is.

The girls are having an absolutely splendid time as well, Uma was the main hilarious one at the waxing station as she at one point didn't even want the wax to be pulled off, but in the end, she did everything we did while squealing and laughing in slight pain. In my opinion, it's not too bad, then again I've been getting professional waxing done since I was around fourteen and I'm nineteen now, so Uma's reactions are certainly valid.

Goodness... that's another thing, I'm gonna be twenty years old soon... that is simply strange to think about huh? Harry's birthday lands right within our honeymoon so he'll obviously be twenty first, but that is seriously weird to think about. I met him when I was sixteen... it would've been four years ago since we even met! That's just mind-boggling... and now we're getting married and everything four years later, all the chaotic ups and downs in those four years alone are more action-packed than some people's entire lives!

That's how I know we're gonna be just fine, we are rather young to be getting married and we've known each other for four years which isn't bad by any means, but I know we're gonna be just fine because we've already been through so much together. The sticky situations, the stress, the utter joyful moments, even the near-death ones... we've been together through it all. He watched me become Queen and evolve as a person more than I ever have and I watched him go from a rough and tough pirate straight from the Isle to a future Prince that I am honored to have by my side as my person.

I couldn't help but simply smile to myself at the mere thought... I found the love of my life and I'm gonna marry him in just a few days... gods I got so lucky too.

I let out a long sigh of pure happiness as I relaxed into my chair, the playful banter around me slowly brought me back into reality as my hair was done being washed now. All the girls are getting their hair done as well so there was plenty going on in here right now. I slowly refocused my eyes and tuned back into the conversation as my hair was wrapped into a towel and I was escorted back over to the salon chair where my hair would be trimmed and styled and also where Jane would immediately pick up a conversation from me as I've been a little quiet,

"So Bri, how are you enjoying everything so far?"

She kindly asked, the other girls turned and looked over to me and simply waited for my opinion on things, I was still smiling about my happy thoughts earlier so being bright and cheery surely wasn't a challenge,

"Oh it's absolutely lovely Jane, and practical too! I'm getting ready for my wedding while relaxing and feeling amazing, I am having a wonderful time"