Happy Ever After?

Brielle POV

Wow, if that wasn't the wildest coronation you've ever seen then I don't know what is. Even Elsa's coronation was more chill than that. (haha, get it? Chill? Cause its Elsa? hahhahaimakemyselflaughhahahaha) Regardless it all ended well and hurrah I was right about the wand and the plan to get it and all that! I'm proud of myself, not to mention overjoyed. I'm the Queen of Auradon, that'll take some time to get used to won't it? And I successfully used FG's wand as well, like really successfully. Not to mention the VKs are now actually a hundred percent on our side, all of them at that. Harry is way less tense and Mal isn't snappy or on the verge of tears all the time, its a beautiful sight.

Everyone that could went to the party afterward as well after we all took a minute and changed into our second outfit if we had one, yes a second outfit. One preferably that didn't drag on the ground especially for a party, a celebration I should say not a party but we treated it like one. Music blaring, dancing everywhere, probably will end up going till 1am that sorta deal. Ben and I did our initial toast to Auradon and its people and all of that, both of us doing justice to our crowns and holding our heads up high as we did. After that is when the party really broke out, Ben's friends even carrying him off on their shoulders.

(Just imagine Harry and Brielle mirroring what Mal and Ben do cause I consider myself a pretty decent writer but if ya'll think I can write down every dance move and correspond that with lyrics then I'm sorry to disappoint however singing scenes have never been my forte XD)

"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise"

Ben sang, elbowing me and wiggling his brows, I got the message and sang after him,

"Write the book story of our lives, this is us taking back the night"

Mal took the stage, her glowing smile lighting up the people around her,

"Break the spell, we were born this way"

Harry jumped in of course,

"Be yourself, forget the DNA"

He said looking right at me which just made me smile more of course, then the two ex-arch enemies came together,

"Everybody raise your hands and say"

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet, let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free. Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours"

Then seemingly everyone all at once came together, not just like the VKs but like EVERYONE sorta everyone,

"Let's set it off! Oh yeah, start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off! Oh yeah, you can make it happen with everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready, set it off. Come on!"

Then Carlos and Jay hoped in,

"Yo, it's time to set this thing off, let's make it happen now. I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors show 'em my passion sound. They all told me to back down judgin' me 'cause of my background. Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now"

The rest of the VKs came back in all together,

"Feeling the power, let it all out, like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours"

Everyone came together once again,

"Let's set it off! Oh yeah, start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off! Oh yeah, you can make it happen with everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready, set it off!"

Then all the serious dancing really started. If it wasn't really going hard then it definitely was now. I'm not complaining I love dancing, not to mention Harry was wicked good at it so, of course, it was even more fun than dancing already is,