Scheming

I came out of the locker room and walked through down the hall as I adjusted my backpack strap and my hair as I walked, I only got a little ways before hearing a shout,

"Aye lass wait up!"

I turned around to see Harry speed walking up to me. I went ahead and waited, hands held in front of me,

"What did ya mean back there eh? When ya called Chad out specifically?"

I sighed some as we began to walk together,

"Well Chads always been obsessed with me and just earlier today he tried to pull another stunt at getting me to get with him, I'm just glad I didn't have to waste my time beating him up because Mal came around and gave me an excuse to speed off"

He slowed his walk and seemed to shift into a more intimidating face, his expression and his body language changed,

"What do ya mean 'pull a stunt'? It better not be what I'm thinkin' of because if it is lassie I'll gladly beat him up for ya"

I chuckled and shook my head,

"He's never touched me, that's always been a plus I guess. He just tries his best to stop me in my tracks and try to smooth talk his way into my heart. Fun fact, that's impossible to do. I'm not that sorta girl to fall for a guy because they smile at me or say hi. If I was like that I would've had at least a few hundred crushes by now. I'm the exact opposite"

Harry sighed, almost with a sad undertone,

"At least he's never gone terribly far. Still doesn't make him even a decent lad though"

I nodded and scoffed,

"Yeah, he's a completely brainless tool"

Harry chuckled,

"Ye're not wrong, aye I'm goin' ta go catch up with the rest of the VKs, I also just wanted ta tell ya that ye have quite the way with the sword. I'd love ta train with the captain one on one if she wouldn't mind"

He said with a bit of a smirk. I giggled and paused walking and turned to face him,

"The captain wouldn't mind that, I'll see you later then?"

"Yeh, I'll see ya later then. G'day lassie!"

"Goodbye Har!"

We exchanged as we parted ways, him going into his dorm and I heading to my office. I had an odd feeling in my system now, like I had butterflies in my stomach for no reason. The odd yet nice feeling carried for a while, I didn't mind it because it actually felt really pleasant. It even made me smile naturally which rarely happens out of the blue like this. I walked into my office and sat down and wrapped my arms around myself to give myself a hug and just enjoy this weird feeling before it would inevitably sadly go away.

VK POV

Mal flipped through her spellbook, gritting her teeth in frustration. She cracked her knuckles with one hand and flipped with the other. She couldn't let her mother down, she couldn't go back to the Isle in defeat,

"Got anything from your plan with Jane?"

Jay asked,

"Do you seriously think I would be going over every spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?"

She snapped some, Harry chuckled,

"Someones in a bad mood eh?"

Mal shot him a glare before continuing what she was doing before,