"... if I have to drag him out of the depths of hell, I will"

Brielle POV

Carlos nervously chuckled, the two boys looking at each other with very nervous and even a little confused expressions,

"Uhm... what?"

Jay joined him in nervous chuckling,

"Yeah uh, what about Captain Hook?"

I broke into a bit of a smile as I nodded to myself, everything clicking together just like it should,

"Captain Hook, he fits all the criteria. Captain Hook inadvertently gave us all the answers to Harry's disappearance back on your version of Family day, revealing that he and Uma were in contact, saying how if Harry ever came back he'd never let him out of his sight, threatening him, taking a shot at me, everything. He laid it all out back then. I'm assuming he still has a crew yes?"

Jay nodded once,

"Perfect, picture this. Uma finds out Harry's on the Isle, she knows how strong Harry is and what he's capable of. Knowing she could easily lose and not get the wand if Harry were on the enemy's side all she had to do was rat him out to his vengeful father who has a major vendetta against his son. All Captain Hook had to do is have eyes on Harry until he's alone, once he was... oh the bottle.... The bottle I know what they used that for!"

I shouted in excitement as everything came together, hey I watch a lot of murder mystery shows I've solved a few make-believe cases before, this is a piece of cake once I got the ball rolling. Carlos nervously chuckled,

"What for?"

"A bottle, an easy weapon if you ask me. The alleyway was a mess, Harry's hypersensitive, he knew something was up so he was prepared when he was attacked at first, the messy alleyway is probably because a fight went down. The glass bottle has an easy handle, the neck of the bottle of course..."

I walked over to one of the boy's nightstands and grabbed the water bottle from it and jogged back and went to Carlos,

"... You're Harry, I'm one if not the attacker yes?"

He nodded,

"If Harry put up the fight that I bet he did, he's a little tired right? Well if he put his guard down for the shortest moment then all it took was..."

I held the plastic water bottle by the neck and quickly swung my arm up and around and hit Carlos in the back of the head with the water bottle. He shrieked in surprise and bent down some and put his hand on the back of his head,

"... that. That's all it would've taken, with glass that would've knocked you unconscious and would've shattered the glass with that force, not to mention you would have a blunt force wound on the back of your head, which when the glass shatters would make for blood to get all over the shards. I say that Captain Hook wanted revenge on his son for going against evil and after being told by Uma that he was back went full force, attacking him with a few members of his crew when he was alone to tire him out enough to make him put his guard down, then all it took was one glass bottle and a strong enough arm behind it. Then everyone has what they want, Captain Hook now may forever watch his sons every move and Uma gets to keep having the upper hand over us and a better chance at victory over her childhood rival once and for all"

I took a deep breath, smiling to myself as that conclusion felt rather right. The two boys slowly looked at each other wide-eyed before looking back to me,

"Holy shit"

Jay muttered, Carlos slowly shook his head,

"Told you she would get something"