Finally

-One Month Till Descendants 3-

Brielle POV

Another day of work ahead of me, just wonderful.

Recently I've been working extra hard to push for the VK program whilst doing all of my other responsibilities. I know it'll all be worth it but sheesh am I exhausted. Therefore as I walked to my office for work today I went ahead and let my mind wander and daydream.

I had gotten up rather early today to get to work, after responding to Harry's good morning text that is. He never fails to still impress me about how much he pays attention and such still. We've been together for nearly two years and nothing has ever ceased from him. He still looks at me like I'm the only girl he's ever seen, and ultimately it just makes me fall harder for him every time.

From the good morning texts to the sweet dreams texts, if he's not in person he'll always run those like clockwork, if he's in person then he'll do the same just with additional good morning kisses and sweet dreams kisses. That's probably one of the most wholesome things he does, that and the snuggles of course.

Because we have to be so proper when we're together in public, being in private either means we get extremely cuddly and wanna be all over each other or we get rather... heated, to say the least since we have to hold that back until we are alone and all. That's just exciting and invigorating, mainly because when we are alone it can escalate rather quickly... whew those times are special, to say the least, sends excited shivers down my spine at the thought alone.

But sadly right now I have to focus on work, not snuggles, kisses, or... heated times like I want to. I walked up to my office door and pulled out the key and pulled myself out of my daydreaming at the same time. I unlocked my lock before stepping inside. I heard a sort of ruffle sound that correlated with my step, leading me to look down. I've stepped on a piece of paper that was slipped under the door it seems, an envelope to be exact. I furrowed my brow and bent down to pick it up, a familiar wax seal on the outside keeping the envelope closed.

It was the wax seal the council used all the time, wonderful I just can't wait to see what complaint it could be this time. I slid my finger under the flap and popped the seal loose.

I unfolded the paper and leaned on my door frame to read the contents, ready for some sort of complaint or reminder for something I'm already aware of.

But... no.

That's not what this is at all... it's... an approval letter,

"Oh my gods... eight..."

I muttered a little in shock, the council has... approved eight VKs to come to Auradon at the end of the month,

"... I did it... I finally fucking did it!"

I excitedly squealed as I know there's no one in the corridor at the moment. I'm absolutely ecstatic, eight is wonderful! Much closer to my request for ten and imagine, we're going to change eight lives at the end of the month! Nearly two years of fighting for the VKs have finally paid off! I have to go tell Harry, I have to go tell all of them the good news like yesterday!

I jogged as best as I could in my heels and made it to the boys' dorm room to tell Harry first. I rapidly knocked on the door and didn't plan on stopping until the door opened. After a few moments of rapid knocking, an exhausted voice rang from behind the door,

"My gods we're coming!"

I think that was Carlos, but that didn't stop me. A few moments later the door opened to none other than Carlos. He looked at me with a tired furrowed brow,