Goodnight

Third Person

Harry had been calling to Brielle as much as he could during the entire argument, but it was as if she couldn't hear him. Harry's heart broke for Brielle, she truly looked absolutely shattered when she suddenly broke down and ran away. Harry had called to her to come back when she ran, but Uma and Harriet held him back and told him to give her a minute to simmer with the help of Carlos. The Hook sisters had been observing the entire situation and whispering amongst themselves during the entire exchange, and now they realized that they probably shouldn't have been mean to Brielle at all, the real enemy was among them the whole time. They never liked Mal, but they thought they could trust a fellow villain kid.

Obviously, that wasn't the case, in fact, they regretted being any sort of allies with Mal. They also regretted giving their brother any sort of bad time about Brielle. So to make it up to him they were trying their best to hold him back from running after Brielle so quickly.

But Harry really didn't like it, especially when Brielle was out of sight.

However in the past, Brielle had needed a minute to cool down before Harry could help her so he allowed her to have a minute, in the meantime, Harry had a piece of his mind to give to the people remaining,

"I don't even know what ta say... I truly don't. Brielle, a lassie willing ta give up her own well being ta help the Isle and the people on it, the most loyal lassie I've ever met, and this is the thanks she gets from all of ya"

Harry said in such a bitter and angry tone he couldn't yell, Uma and Carlos and now the Hook sisters, those who had believed Brielle before Ben cleared her name, stayed by his side while Ben was debating whether or not to console Mal who was in such disarray,

"And ye, Malsy, I genuinely thought ye had changed for the better. Brielle saved us and so many others from rotting on the Isle and wants to save everyone and ye don't just try ta stop her, ya make her look like the villain when yer ass in on the line. Making everyone believe she's some wicked witch that puts a face on for the presses but in reality doesn't care about the Isle or anyone on it, and that could not be further from the truth! Ya know what's always bothered me?! The fact that no one ever gives her all the credit she fucking deserves! None of ya have a damn CLUE as ta what she does every day ta help everyone else! She forgets ta SLEEP sometimes because she cares about others, especially those on the Isle so much! I see all of her dedication and hard work every day! I see her exhaustion and frustration when she can't help the people of the Isle! And ya all had the audacity ta call that woman a liar and shout at her... and ye Benjamin oh ye and I are going ta have WORDS DAMMIT! HOW MANY TIMES AS SHE CRIED BECAUSE OF YA TODAY ALONE?! GIVE ME A DAMN NUMBER NOW!"

Harry shouted louder than ever before, eventually, he quickly stalked up to Ben and got in his face. Harry is slightly taller than Ben, so suddenly the boy with an inner beast to him felt as small as a mere mouse. No one had ever screamed at him like that, not even close. Pure rage fueled Harry's words while he had to seriously fight back the urge to hook Ben on the spot because in his eyes all he could see is that Ben made his lassie cry. There is one thing that Harry loathes with his entire being, and it's when someone hurts Brielle in any way. Ben shook some at Harry's intensity and began quickly thinking and counting the times he's made Brielle upset today on his fingers, Harry peered down to see him having to count with his fingers and about lost it again,

"Ye do realize that ye should be dreadfully sorry if ya did even ONCE right? The fact that ya even need ta count is appalling! Yer her TWIN BROTHER! DO I NEED TA SPELL THAT OUT FOR YA?! She's had ta put up with yer ass for her entire life and she has never done anything ta spite or hurt ya so how on earth can ya stumble so fuckin' badly eh?! I hate ta compare the two of us lad because we obviously know her very differently but my gods I have never made her cry let alone like this! Whenever something comes up we face it and talk our way out of it like responsible adults and guess what?! We don't throw each other under the bus! When it comes to most things we look at it as me and her as a team that solves things together, and ye two should be the same way when doing royal things! Brielle. Is. Not. The. Enemy. And yet, that's the first thing ye guys saw her as back there..."