You're Different From Me (Part 2) | Draco Malfoy

Verse: "Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance." John‬ ‭20:1‬ ‭

Encouragement: God is still working in our lives, and He's still making miracles happen — including saving people every day. When you ask Him, He will roll the stone from Your grave and pull you into His perfect light!

Requested by @rosyspetal
Summary: The Triwizard Tournament begins, bringing Y/N a lot of stress and a Yule Ball. Hannah wants her to find a date and suggests Draco, but Y/N fears it would be too weird.

QOTP: Movie Voldemort or AVPM Voldemort?

Word Count: 4633

"You have got to be joking!" Y/N shouts, further irritated by Cedric's amused face. "Dragons?! Dragons?!"

"Hey, they're not all bad," Charlie Weasley butts in, his lips forming a half-smile that looks far too similar to a Fred and George smirk.

"Well, those four tried to kill people just now!"

"They were protecting their eggs."

"And who's idea was it to put their eggs in perceived danger?"

He holds his hands up in surrender. "Not ours; we just brought them here."

Y/N crosses her arms with a angered huff. Cedric chuckles. "Are you calming down now?"

"How can I calm down when I just watched you nearly die?!"

"But I didn't."

"Cedric, this is not a game-!"

Fred decides to insert himself into the conversation. "On the contrary..."

"...it is," George finishes, joining him.

Y/N groans. "Why is everybody else so okay with this?"

"Cedric! Cedric, my boy!" their father calls, weaving through people. Their mother isn't far behind.

Cedric smiles, running over to hug their dad. "Hey, dad."

"That was marvelous, boy! Wonderful!"

"I thought I was going to have a heart attack," their mother says, "but I'm happy you're alright."

Cedric laughs. "Me, too, Mum."

"At one point I was sure your sister would faint," their dad chuckles.

"None of this funny," Y/N complains.

Their mother slips her arm around her shoulders comfortingly. "Have faith in your brother," she says gently.

He did do well today, even if he came close to getting burned. Charlie and his friends were on standby, too, and some staff were poised on the sidelines to take any injured to the hospital wing. Luckily, that never happened.