Prference (Gif): Flirting | Harry Potter

Weekly Verse: "All those the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away." John 6:37

Weekly Encouragement: God is still in control! You can go to Him, no matter who you are! Things won't be like this forever! Take time to rest and do something you enjoy! Seek joy in Him!

Ways to support Black Lives Matter: https://www.blacklivesmatter.space . Become educated on the situation in our country/world, and on who the organization is and what they stand for and what their goals are, so you can better determine what you stand for and what your goals are.

Video to watch to donate to BLM: https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM (or search "how to financially help BLM with no money" on YouTube)

Is this really flirting? Or just banter and pick-up lines? Or are banter and pick-up lines actual flirting?

Also, I totally forgot to post on the normal day I'm soRRY

Summary: He flirts or gets flirted with.

QOTP: What's your best (clean) pick-up line?

Word Count: 5037

Draco -
Draco sat in Transfiguration, not hearing a word Professor McGonagall was saying, as he was staring at his classmate a few seats down from him. It was a common occurrence, especially in that class, since their seats were situated to where he could see her clearly. McGonagall often noticed he wasn't paying attention and called him out on it, though she never said if she knew why he wasn't paying attention. He was grateful for that, as he wanted to breach the subject with Y/N himself — although he didn't know how to.

He thought about it often, debating on how he should approach her, what he should say. That day, he had decided he would finally do it, though he wasn't sure at what point to try. Then, when the class got louder — everyone was practicing a spell — he got an idea.

He tore a page out of his book, then scribbled a line in the margins — 'You must be a Nimbus 2000 because you're sweeping me off my feet.' — before quietly turning it into a bird, which he blew over to Y/N.

The bird went around her to the front of her desk, where it landed gently

The bird went around her to the front of her desk, where it landed gently. She turned to the direction in came from, and Draco smiled when she looked at him. He saw a small smile on her face before she turned around to open the bird and read what he'd written.

He waited anxiously as she read, wondering how she'd react. Fortunately, after a moment — a long moment, it seemed to Draco — she turned back around with an even wider smile. He smiled back, relieved, and then she turned around and began writing on the bird. Soon after, the bird was flying back to Draco. She watched as he opened it.

'Well, we may not be in Flitwick's class, but you sure are charming.'

Draco smiled again as red dusted his cheeks. He was thinking of a reply when he suddenly heard a stern, "Mr. Malfoy."