Do You Want to Go Do Karaoke? | Xu Shang-Chi

Verse: "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Encouragement: We are God's! And that's a comforting fact when we remember His character! He is just, kind, merciful, good, and loving. He protects us, He guides us, and He loves us. We are the sheep and He is our shepherd. It seems crazy that He loves and cares for us that much, but He does!

sO I SAW THE MOVIE YESTERDAY AS OF WRITING THIS AND I L O S T MY MARBLES THAT WAS SO FREAKING EPIC

ALSO WELCOME NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE TO THE BOOK SHANG-CHI

Shang-Chi spoilers

Summary: A powerful sorceress from the Sanctum Santorium meets Shang-Chi and he maybe, kind of develops a crush on her.

QOTP: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did you like Shang-Chi, and why is the answer 10?

Word Count: 4224

Quiet voices whispered through the shelves of books and scrolls, but Y/N ignored them, wandering around, eyes roaming the titles for the thing she needed. The problem was, she didn't know what she needed.

Her brows furrowed as she scanned the books, trying to read ages-old titles to see if any would jump out to her. Some she couldn't even make out, the worn lettering fading over time, smoothed out in wearing leather. Somebody should've made labels for those.

She walked so slowly her footsteps made no noise as she went deeper and deeper into the room. The more she walked, the closer she got to the voices, and one of them in particular began to stand out. She smiled, finding the source.

"How long did your father have these?" he was asking.

"Over a thousand years, I think," a voice replied.

Y/N rounded the corner. "Wong!"

He was standing at one of the tables, frowning. "Y/N, what are you doing back here?"

"Sort of looking for you, actually," she replied. Before Wong could respond, she noticed Bruce and Carol, there via projections. "Oh, hey guys!"

"Hey, Y/N," Carol smiled.

Bruce shook his head with a chuckle. "Hi."

Wong sighed. "Y/N, what do you need? We're kind of in the middle of something." He gestured to the two others that were at the table in person.

Y/N gasped. "Bus boy!" He laughed, the smile reaching his eyes, but Wong gave her a look and she grimaced. "Sorry. Shang-Chi. It's just, I've watched that video like ten times. It was so cool! I've never seen anybody fight like that in real life. It was like it was out of a movie or something."

"Thanks," he replied, still smiling. He had a rather nice smile.

The girl next to him raised her hand a bit. "Um, hi. I'm Katy."

"I know!" Y/N said. "That was some pretty sick driving. Also, I love your style."

She smiled, pulling on her jacket with pride. "Thanks."

"What did you come back here for?" Wong asked, getting more exasperated by the minute. Carol outright laughed, but Bruce covered his amusement with a cough.