Preference: Dating Him Would Include | Multiple Fandoms

Weekly Verse: "But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Weekly Encouragement: Keep wearing masks, keep social distancing, and definitely keep praying! God's got this! No matter what you're going through, He's with you! Trust in Him! Seek joy!

Ways to support Black Lives Matter: https://www.blacklivesmatter.space . Become educated on the situation in our country/world, and on who the organization is and what they stand for and what their goals are, so you can better determine what you stand for and what your goals are.

Video to watch to donate to BLM: https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM (or search "how to financially help BLM with no money" on YouTube)

I've done two of these (both on book one), but I've added some more fandoms since then, so I'm doing another one. Most of this is Jane Austen, but tbh I don't think that's exactly a problem. Individual pictures will be in the preference, so, as per usual, have some Rhett and Link.

Also, looking at the length of some of these, you can kinda tell which characters I love the most. Or at least which ones I had the most ideas for.

Summary: Dating him would include...

QOTP: Jane Austen, half • alive, Chronicles of Narnia, Spider-Verse, or Agent Carter?

Word Count: 3288

Agent Carter

Daniel:- "If you look at me with those puppy dog eyes one more time-"

Daniel:
- "If you look at me with those puppy dog eyes one more time-"

- "I have no idea what you're talking about."

- "Don't lie to me, Daniel; you do it on purpose."

- he is the sweetest boyfriend ever

- so nice, so kind, so respectful

- dinner dates

- they're often late because you go when he gets off work

- they used to be fancier at the start of your relationship

- but now they're pretty casual

- (you go on fancy ones occasionally, to make them more special)

- so you're often at the L&L Automat

- he introduced you to Peggy there

- you became such good friends that he now feels like a third wheel over half the time

- you even start hanging out without him

- and sometimes talk about him

- Peggy tells you all the sweet things he says about you

- you spill some embarrassing stories

- she brings them up at work and you hear about it later on from him