Preference: First and Seventh Year | Harry Potter

Verse: "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭

Encouragement: God loves us more than we can imagine! He loved us before we loved Him, while we were still sinners. He loved us enough to sacrifice His son. Jesus took on our sin, suffered the physical pain and separation from God, and died for us. But, most importantly, He rose again so that we can be forgiven and in relationship with God again! God desires a relationship with us because He loves us!

Happy New Year, pals!

Requested by @starli32
Summary: You and the boys in First and Seventh Year.

QOTP: Did you also think Credence in the new Fantastic Beasts trailer was Adam Driver at first? Because I did. I really did.

Word Count: 5895

Dean -
First Year
The laughter in the Great Hall fell on deaf ears as he looked down the other side of the table. She was a few seats down, talking to the girl on her left. He thought she was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen, from the moment he watched her walk up to be sorted the day they first arrived.

An explosion next to him jolted him out of his daze. Seamus sat there, eyes wide, covered in soot, his hair in all directions. Everyone turned to him and started laughing, including her.

She asked, "Are you alright?"

Seamus was so in shock he couldn't answer for a moment. "I... I think so."

Dean shook his head, laughing, too. "You're really good at blowing things up, aren't you?"

"You've seen him in Potions," someone says, "you know he is!"

After dinner, all the students poured out of the Great Hall and migrated towards their Common Rooms. Dean looked for Y/N in the crowd for a moment, hoping to walk back with her, but he couldn't see her at all. He sighed softly, turning to Seamus instead.

As they got closer to the Common Room, the other Houses' conversations fading out, the crowd thinning, and he found himself bumping into the person in front of him.

She let out a small yelp and turned, forgetting to put her foot down first and stumbling. "I'm so sorry! I stopped to fix my shoe really quick-"

"I'm sorry," he insisted, fighting off a smile — because it was her. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Then no harm done," he smiled, heart beating out of his chest. She chuckled and agreed, and he searched for something to say, to keep the conversation going as they walked into the Common Room. "Y/N, right? I'm Dean."

She laughed. "I know. We have every class together."

He looked at the floor, scratching the back of his neck. "Right..."

"You're natural in Flying Class."

He smiled so wide his cheeks hurts. "Thanks. You're really good at Charms."

She smiled back, her eyes crinkling. "Thanks. Maybe you can teach me to fly and I can help you with Charms."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."