Preference (Gif): Songs (Part 2) | Harry Potter

Verse: "The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease."
Lamentations‬ ‭3‬:‭22‬

Encouragement: God is merciful! He is loving and kind, and no matter what we've done, we can always go to Him. His mercies are new every morning. He provides, even when we don't deserve it.

I know it's been a hot minute, but the semester is finally over and my health is finally good enough that I can actually sit down and write. Now that I have time and motivation, I hope to write a lot more in the coming months. If you sent in a request and I said I would do it, they're already lined up for me write, I just have to finish them. I didn't forget about it! It's just been a rough semester. Hopefully I will have those done soon. Thank you all for your patience!

Summary: A story between you and one of the Harry Potter boys connected to a song.

QOTP: What's your favorite song?

Word Count: 10516

Neville - The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear

The day he met her, he was heading into the Three Broomsticks alone. It was Hogsmeade day, and he had a lot on his mind. Seamus and Dean were talking about girls all morning — girls they liked, girls that liked them. None of the girls liked him, and he didn't want to talk about it.

He and Professor Sprout were growing multiple plants in the greenhouse and he was worried they wouldn't grow. They were rare. None of his friends wanted to hear about any of that, so he went alone, walked the whole way, and was just with his thoughts.

When he got to the Three Broomsticks, he sat at the counter and ordered a butterbeer. Madame Rosmerta smiled as she gave it to him, then she went to the girl on Neville's left and poured her a mug of butterbeer as well.

Neville wouldn't have noticed the girl particularly — especially not with all the noise and people about — but when saw her face, he realized he'd never seen her before. She had to be around the same age as him, but he didn't recognize her at all.

"Hi," he said.

She turned, brows furrowed a bit. "Hi."

"I'm Neville Longbottom."