Preference: Maybe I am in Love | Anne with an E

Weekly Verse: "Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Weekly Encouragement: Our God, no matter what, no matter where, is always with us. He is within everything, and everything happens according to His will and plan. He doesn't leave us, He doesn't forsake us, even in the valleys — the low points — when it feels like He isn't there. He always, always is, and He will meet us right where we are, if we only ask, because Jesus paid the price for our sins so that we could be in relationship with Him. He wants us with Him; we just have to accept Him into our hearts and lives.

Ways to help the world: https://issuesintheworld.carrd.co . Become educated on the situations in our world, and on who these organizations are, who runs these petitions, and what they stand for and what their goals are, so you can better determine what you stand for and what your goals are.

Video to watch to donate to BLM: https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM (or search "how to financially help BLM with no money" on YouTube)

AMERICANS, GO VOTE!!

Prompt #15
Requested by awae_melanie (I chose the prompt)

Sorry it's taken so long! School is something else y'all.

Summary: Someone realizes that maybe they are in love.

QOTP: What do you think of Bash and Miss Stacey?

Word Count: 5123

Gilbert -
"Well?" Bash asked. He was sitting at the kitchen table, feeding Delphine. Gilbert almost felt her looking at him expectantly, too.

He tilted his head a bit, pulling off his jacket as he closed the door behind him. "Well... what?"

"I heard a voice," Bash said, declining to elaborate any further, likely assuming the arch look in his eyes did it for him.

"Would you like me to take you to a psychiatrist?" Gilbert asked with raised brow and a chuckle, grabbing a leftover biscuit from that morning off the table.

"No," Bash replied, chuckling himself. "I'm talking about outside. Before you came in. I heard two voices — yours, and..." He trailed off, expecting Gilbert to fill in the blank.

Gilbert just chewed, looking at him for a moment, at his knowing expression. He finally shook his head, moving to his room to lay down his coat. "I'm not answering a question you already know the answer to."

"Did you tell her?!" Bash called.

Gilbert reentered the kitchen. "Tell her what?"

Bash rolled his eyes. "That you are in love with her."

Gilbert nearly choked, his mouth full of biscuit. "What?" he managed.

Bash looked skeptical. "Don't tell me you don't already know."

"I don't," Gilbert declared, coughing. He went to get a drink of water. "I don't know anything about that."

"Well, the whole island knows. I know. Mrs. Lynde knows. The Cuthberts know. Miss Stacey knows. Even Delphine knows." He shifted and held Delphine upright as he said it.

Gilbert shook his head again. "Then you're all delusional."

"Are you insulting me and my daughter?"