Right Where You're Supposed to Be (Part Two) | Neville Longbottom

Weekly Verse: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Weekly Encouragement: God's design is perfect! It may not seem like it when we're in the midst of things, but God sees the big picture — He sees everything. And the cool thing about that is, He works everything for the good of those who love Him, according to His purpose. He loves us, and He wants a relationship with us, and when we enter into that, the blessings He can bestow are wonderful. I've experienced firsthand God giving me immeasurably more than I asked for. He is good, and He is worthy of every praise we could ever give, and He loves hearing that from us! So may our praises be multiplied!

Ways to help the world: https://issuesintheworld.carrd.co . Become educated on the situations in our world, and on who these organizations are, who runs these petitions, and what they stand for and what their goals are, so you can better determine what you stand for and what your goals are.

Video to watch to donate to BLM: https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM (or search "how to financially help BLM with no money" on YouTube)

Part Two of Four
Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
Summary: Y/N began to worry over her date with Neville, thinking he didn't actually want to go out with her at all. But he alleviated those fears, and by the time they join Dumbledore's Army, they've been together for nearly a year. After their anniversary, Dumbledore escapes capture, and they end up helping Harry try to save Sirius Black from torture at the Ministry of Magic.

QOTP: Bellatrix or Lucius?

Word Count: 8273

Y/N received a dress and a letter in the mail two days after she asked Narcissa. The letter said she would be missed at Christmas, but Narcissa hoped she would have fun and like the dress, which was an old one of hers. It was black with short, ruffled sleeves and a layered skirt that flared a bit from the high waist. Narcissa had worn green jewelry with it, but she figured Y/N wouldn't want that and so sent a gold necklace with a matching bracelet instead. It all still looked brand new.

Ginny and the other girls in the dorm loved the dress when Y/N tried it on, and Y/N did, too. It was just strange to think it was from Narcissa — [technically] her mother.

She'd never called Lucius, "Dad," or, "Father," as Draco did, so it never made much sense to call Narcissa, "Mum," or, "Mother." Even if she was much better than Lucius, Narcissa still wouldn't stand up for what was right. She either agreed with Lucius and the other Death Eaters and was just less passionate about it, or she didn't agree and was too afraid to try and stop them.

Based on what Y/N had seen, the former made more sense. Narcissa didn't seem afraid exactly, though she looked a bit fearful when Y/N was refusing to follow Lucius' orders in front of the other Death Eaters.

But as Y/N stood there in that dress, looking at herself in the mirror, she wondered what thoughts went through Narcissa's head every day. She wasn't a heartless woman, that was for sure; she clearly loved both Draco and Y/N. The woman didn't even have a Dark Mark.

And yet, she went along with everything the Death Eaters did, even though it was wrong. How much did she know about what they planned? About Voldemort? Y/N didn't know. But what she did know was that Narcissa was her mother [— at least, the only mother she'd ever had —], and she cared about her. Enough to send her a dress and jewelry at the risk of Y/N damaging them. At the risk of Lucius being mad when she asked to send them in place of the new things he refused to buy. Narcissa — her mother — said he claimed Y/N already had a dress to wear to the Ball, and her mother didn't fault him for not knowing she didn't. He had his reasons, and she had a dress. It fit well, and Y/N loved it.