Preference: Prompt 21 | Agent Carter

Verse: "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Encouragement: God's mercies are new everyday! Through Jesus, we are forgiven. God sees us through His sacrifice; we are made righteous through Him. It does matter what you've done ten years ago or yesterday, God will always forgive — we just have to ask! That's what Jesus's sacrifice gave us! Everything is already paid for, we just have to accept that gift! It's not about what we do, but what Jesus did.

There's some ridiculousness going on here. Jack's really draws on that Tony/Pepper dynamic. That's exactly how I wrote their dialogue in Saving Grace, and let me tell you, it's hard to emulate that kind of chaos in words.

Also I'm kinda shocked that I have something to post this soon since my last post but I also wrote the rough draft in one sitting one night and like just edited it (thanks to vintage_grace for her help as always, what an encouraging person). Anywho, part 2 of Draco should be out moderately soon bc I am also working on that

Prompt #21
Summary: Y/N is very surprised to find out either Jack or Daniel likes her.

QOTP: Daniel and Daisy or Daniel and Peggy?

Word Count: 1932

Daniel -
"Sousa, I love you — you're great — but if you keep clicking that pen, my head is going to explode," Y/N says.

He immediately stops and looks over at her sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Thank you. Again, you're great."

Peggy watches with amusement, leaning forward to whisper to Daniel. "I think she's got a headache. And Thompson being difficult today definitely isn't helping."

"Yeah, I'll say," he replies, turning back to fill out his report. He clicks his pen in thought, then quickly puts it down, glancing at Y/N. She doesn't look up, head in her hands. He turns back to his desk, picking up his pen again and clicking it very slowly so he can use it.

A minute or so later, the guys next to him start joking and laughing loudly. He glances at Y/N again, sees her frowning, and immediately decides to step in. "Hey," he says, half-whispering. "Hey, guys, knock it off."

They turn to him, confused. "What?" Thompson asks.

"Knock it off," Daniel repeats, gesturing to Y/N. "She's got a headache."

Thompson snorts. "Don't we all."

"Seriously, Jack."

"Oh, I know you're serious." He smirks, sitting on the desk next to Daniel. "You always are when it comes to her, aren't you?"

"Just be considerate, please."

"Oh, I will. If you tell her."

"If I tell her what?"

"That you're gone on her."

Daniel's eyes widen. "Hold on a second-"

"Don't waste your breath, Sousa; it's obvious," Thompson replies. Behind them, Peggy fails at stifling laughter.

Daniel turns. "Are you serious?"

"I'm really sorry, Daniel, but he's actually right this time — not that it's any of his business." She gives Thompson a pointed look.