Right Where You're Supposed to Be (Part Three) | Neville Longbottom

Weekly Verse: "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10

Weekly Encouragement: No matter how broken you feel, God can still use you! You are never too far away for Him to reach; He is everywhere, and He isn't scared or driven away by whatever it is you've done or what has been done to you. He draws near to the broken-hearted. At the lowest point of my life so far, that is when I felt the closest to Him than I ever had before. He still loves you, even in your brokenness, and He has the power to put you back together! He is still working, and always working!

Ways to help the world: https://issuesintheworld.carrd.co Become educated on the situations in our world, who these organizations are, who runs these petitions, what they stand for, and what their goals are, so you can better determine what you stand for and what your goals are.

I apologize for the length I ran with this request

Part Three of Four
Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
Summary: After Harry gave Lucius the prophecy, the calvary arrived, and Y/N ended up with Harry when Voldemort appeared. Dumbledore came in and saved the day, and by the time sixth year rolled around, Y/N was looking forward to a normal year. But neither Draco nor Dumbledore were going to let that happen.

QOTP: Pumpkin pasties or juice?

Word Count: 7183

The archway behind Lucius flashed. A man appeared, one Y/N had seen on wanted posters. "Get away from my godson." Sirius Black punched Lucius square in the face, causing him to fall and drop the prophecy. It shattered as others arrived, heading for the Death Eaters.

Y/N and Harry were with Sirius on the platform while the others ran. She couldn't see Neville anymore. Sirius looked to Harry. "Listen to me. Take the others and get out of here."

"What? No, I'm staying with you," Harry insisted.

"You've done beautifully," Sirius assured him. He looked at Y/N, started to smile. "Both of you. Let me take it from here."

"Are you sure?" Y/N asked. He was one man, and she knew how the Death Eaters were.

"Black!" Lucius shouted, pulling out his wand as he faced them.

"Expelliarmus!" Y/N cast, sending Lucius's wand flying.

"Now you really better run, Miss Malfoy," Sirius laughed. He sang her name like it was a children's song.

She felt he was right, in any case, then looked at Harry. "Are you coming?"

"I'm staying here. Go find the others."

Y/N nodded, then, on instinct, hugged him. "Be careful." She ran off, looking for the others in the chaos. They were all conveniently together on the other side of the platform. She ran to Neville. "Come on; we're getting out of here."

"What about the Death Eaters?" Ron asked.

"We'll hit as many as we can along the way."

They fought, trying to find the way out. Y/N saw Bellatrix standing there, her laugh echoing as she pointed her wand toward the platform. "Avada Kedavra!"